One Thing I Learned Is That Dope Boy Money Don't Last Long (You CAN'T Retire From The Dope Game)

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
Mainly from the clicks you get per video that has adsense set up. That's why it's important for you to get a lot of views and advertise your channel. Because it's a product. If you do it well you could get three to four thousand a month.

ever think about spamming the comment sections of your own videos to ppd/cpa offers to make a little more out of your traffic? you're talking another $1000 there

Daps
EXACTLY. It's the king pins who are the real shot callers and even they get caught in the end if they cross certain people. The feds make money off of the drug trade, so of course they will continue to play this cat and mouse game.

You get it. The drug business could be dealt with if you get the source or legalise drugs like Portugal did but the governments of this world are stalling for money. It’s a multibillion dollar industry. No government gonna let that go for the sake of ordinary people’s lives. Pablo wasn’t an issue for the US government when coke addiction sky rocketed in America. It only became an issue when Pablo tried to run for President of Colombia and was making too much money without giving them their cut. But they did some bogus War On Drugs and arrested small users and small time drug dealers. They know that stuff doesn’t help the situation. They know that if you get the bosses you end this problem. Drug dealers are collateral damage in that industry. It’s not a good career path unless you’re higher up.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Watches Paid in Full once and decides to give life lectures :mjlol:

Bruh...aren't you living in your parent's house, with little education, no steady job, have said that you are going to college, then tech school, then vocational school, then truck driving school, then Pharmacy Tech school?

Not saying this as a diss but seriously, why are you on here conjuring up fake wisdom when you have little experience?

You came in here to tell us that "Dope Boy money doesn't last"...:dahell: yeah no shyt. But you haven't even lived that life. You're telling us third-hand opinions from kids you "grew up with" who were out making moves (supposedly :stopitslime:)

You don't know a bunch of dope boys who have had their assets "seized by the feds"
You don't know anything about tension between "dope boys" and "rival dope boys" (who even talks like this :mjlol:)
You don't know how to make REAL money online (talking about adsense on Youtube videos isn't any "new" or profitable hustle. 99% of youtubers aren't making money... paid surveys online aren't "money" either :mjlol:)
You don't know about buying a whip all cash or going to the bank with wads of cash and how people look at those people

Your only "example" was "one dude my mom knew who got 66 years selling to an undercover FBI informant"

All of this is anecdotal at best, and made up at worst

just stop...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ever think about spamming the comment sections of your own videos to ppd/cpa offers to make a little more out of your traffic? you're talking another $1000 there
Yes. Also, there's agency sites that you pay so they can give you views and subscribers.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Bruh...aren't you living in your parent's house, with little education, no steady job, have said that you are going to college, then tech school, then vocational school, then truck driving school, then Pharmacy Tech school?

Not saying this as a diss but seriously, why are you on here conjuring up fake wisdom when you have little experience?

You came in here to tell us that "Dope Boy money doesn't last"...:dahell: yeah no shyt. But you haven't even lived that life. You're telling us third-hand opinions from kids you "grew up with" who were out making moves (supposedly :stopitslime:)

You don't know a bunch of dope boys who have had their assets "seized by the feds"
You don't know anything about tension between "dope boys" and "rival dope boys" (who even talks like this :mjlol:)
You don't know how to make REAL money online (talking about adsense on Youtube videos isn't any "new" or profitable hustle. 99% of youtubers aren't making money... paid surveys online aren't "money" either :mjlol:)
You don't know about buying a whip all cash or going to the bank with wads of cash and how people look at those people

Your only "example" was "one dude my mom knew who got 66 years selling to an undercover FBI informant"

just stop...
You have me confused with @DrX. Never had I said anything about truck driving school :dahell:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
False. You can retire, and get away clean if you stay low and avoid the fukk shyt, it's just very rare, because these nikkas have no good OGs to pull their coats. I've known a cat or two that stayed low and weren't flashy and stupid.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You have me confused with @DrX. Never had I said anything about truck driving school :dahell:

ok. but all the other stuff is true then I'll assume :yeshrug:

You live at home
you haven't lived anything near a dope boy life
you aren't making money online
your examples are anecdotes rooted in very loose associations and/or easily extrapolated from common knowledge and television/movies

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

just stop...
Also, I don't need to live that life to know the consequences. I had cousins that got caught up from that shyt. Also, I knew a guy who made atleast 2k a month from his YouTube gaming videos. That would NOT be my only source of income by the way. It's all in how you promote your channel and your investment into it.

Daps
False. You can retire, and get away clean if you stay low and avoid the fukk shyt, it's just very rare, because these nikkas have no good OGs to pull their coats. I've known a cat or two that stayed low and weren't flashy and stupid.

Too many people are insecure in our modern society. They need to post their wealth on insta for likes. Idiots lol. This generation is gonna catch a lot of fools slipping because of the invention of social media.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ok. but all the other stuff is true then I'll assume :yeshrug:

You live at home
you haven't lived anything near a dope boy life
you aren't making money online
your examples are anecdotes rooted in very loose associations and/or easily extrapolated from common knowledge and television/movies
Since I will not derail my own thread I'll address this once. I passed my Pharm Tech class going to study with a classmate and take my cert a week and a half from today. I pay bills at my parents house and will be moving out next year.

THE END