Opinions on the "New Wave"?

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
What's you think about these new nikkas who up next?
D Savage 3900
UnoTheActivist
Famous Dex
Smokepurpp
Lil Pump
Fat Nick
Ski Mask "The Slump God"
XXXTentacion
Playboi Carti
ThouxanBandFauni
Maxo Kream
Ugly God
Trill Sammy
Pollari
Rich The Kid
WifisFuneral
Warhol. SS
Wintertime
Lucki Eck$
K $upreme
BLAKE
Not listing Lil Yachty because he already blew up. Same for Uzi they already blew up. Yes some of you may not who they are but I am listing them because they are making a huge splash in the underground scene and on a wave right now. I definitely see a lot of these dudes on the XXL freshman list within the next couple years.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
.....do you need to post so many videos?

these guys rely HEAVILY on production, you could put just about anyone on those and get the same results. my opinion is that visuals and production carry these guys so much there is very little seperating one from the next. its like they arent even trying, the simplicity just puzzles me.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps

these guys rely HEAVILY on production, you could put just about anyone on those and get the same results. my opinion is that visuals and production carry these guys so much there is very little seperating one from the next. its like they arent even trying, the simplicity just puzzles me.
Yes because I'm posting what songs I like from every one of them. If you don't like what I'm doing then that's on you.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps

Well then you are truly not listening. Some of these dudes really have bars, and are definitely different from each other. Not every rapper needs to be a typical lyrical rapper to make good music. And sadly it's ignorant you definitely did not listen to all the songs. You are simply assuming, I literally just posted these videos.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I weep for the future. The worst part about the internet is that it killed any sense of regionalism in music. Too much mumbling, too many drug addicts, and too many fake trappers [most of these guys have never sold an ounce of shyt other than weed and never bust the guns they flash in their videos].