Opinions on the "New Wave"?

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
A lot of you nikkas need to stop judging the artists before listening to the songs I posted. I deadass can tell some of y'all are on that "Oh these the new nikkas? Fukk em:pacspit:".

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
A lot of you nikkas need to stop judging the artists before listening to the songs I posted. I deadass can tell some of y'all are on that "Oh these the new nikkas? Fukk em:pacspit:".

Looking at the screenshots alone is enough to tell me how the music is. Then I still took a chance and click on the screenshot of that fat white boy with the dreads and it was just how I thought it would be.

:trash:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I weep for the future. The worst part about the internet is that it killed any sense of regionalism in music. Too much mumbling, too many drug addicts, and too many fake trappers [most of these guys have never sold an ounce of shyt other than weed and never bust the guns they flash in their videos].
Stop. Just stop. Most of the rappers I posted don't even mumble. That's how I know you are not listening. Most of them are pretty audible rappers. Also I know some of these dudes I posted, some of them grew up in Florida. Dudes like XXXTentacion, Ski Mask and Smokepurpp actually do crazy shyt and rob nikkas. I can't vouch for the other rappers, but you can't say you know what's these dudes are about if you never even met them. Since when is that real? The nikka in tight jeans you think is sweet can be the next nikka to run in your shyt or do something. I'm just saying don't judge by appearance and assumption. I used to think the same way fam. But it's cool you put your opinion:yeshrug:.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Looking at the screenshots alone is enough to tell me how the music is. Then I still took a chance and click on the screenshot of that fat white boy with the dreads and it was just how I thought it would be.

:trash:
So you're judging all the artists off one artist?:snoop::camby:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Maxo Kream's been on deck for like 5 years :ehh:

He needs the right producer to craft his sound
Maxo Kream is criminally underrated. He's an excellent lyricist, can story tell, and has a dope southern twist to it. I feel like he already got fire producers. But that's true every rapper needs that one producer to craft they unique sound. Like Future has Metro Boomin and Zaytoven, Lil Yachty and Burberry Perry or like Jay-Z and Kanye.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
So you're judging all the artists off one artist?:snoop::camby:

Ok, im not going to click everyone of those videos. Just name the stand out rappers and I will give them a fair listen. I'm not trying to hear no lil boat,lil Uzi,chief keef sound a likes cause from the screenshots that's all I see.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Stop. Just stop. Most of the rappers I posted don't even mumble. That's how I know you are not listening. Most of them are pretty audible rappers. Also I know some of these dudes I posted, some of them grew up in Florida. Dudes like XXXTentacion, Ski Mask and Smokepurpp actually do crazy shyt and rob nikkas. I can't vouch for the other rappers, but you can't say you know what's these dudes are about if you never even met them. Since when is that real? The nikka in tight jeans you think is sweet can be the next nikka to run in your shyt or do something. I'm just saying don't judge by appearance and assumption. I used to think the same way fam. But it's cool you put your opinion:yeshrug:.
As it stands Kodak and NBA Youngboy are the only new nikkas I'm fukking with. In another post you said these dudes you posted have bars please list 3 dope bars from these nikkas

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ok, im not going to click everyone of those videos. Just name the stand out rappers and I will give them a fair listen. I'm not trying to hear no lil boat,lil Uzi,chief keef sound a likes.
Don't waste your time then b/c that's what all these nikkas essentially are.