Opinions on the "New Wave"?

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
nikkas went from trying to be the next drake to setting for being the next uzi vert :snoop:
None of these nikkas make music like Lil Uzi Vert. Try again.:camby:You nikkas need to actually listen to the music. A lot of these guys been out before Uzi. None of even sound like Uzi:heh:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Don't waste your time then b/c that's what all these nikkas essentially are.
No they are not. And stop being an a$$hole and let people actually listen to the music. Uno, Ski Mask, Smokepurpp, WifisFuneral, and Wintertime sound nothing like those rappers you listed. Your ears must be broken fam. I literally see no resemblance except for a few. To say all of them are is just plain ignorance.

Last edited:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
As it stands Kodak and NBA Youngboy are the only new nikkas I'm fukking with. In another post you said these dudes you posted have bars please list 3 dope bars from these nikkas
I don't have to go to RG and analyze for you. Just listen what I posted. I give you nikkas music to analyze. You didn't actually sit down and listen to the songs. I can tell because you are literally talking out of your ass. Saying they sound like Keef or Boat, when they either been rapping before Boat, or sound nothing like Keef. I'm not gonna sit here and do homework for you. You listen to the music and just stfu instead of sounding like a senile music listener.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Maxo Kream is criminally underrated. He's an excellent lyricist, can story tell, and has a dope southern twist to it. I feel like he already got fire producers. But that's true every rapper needs that one producer to craft they unique sound. Like Future has Metro Boomin and Zaytoven, Lil Yachty and Burberry Perry or like Jay-Z and Kanye.
Exactly

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
every up and coming rapper wants to be a vlone thug right now :manny:
VLONE is huge right now. Props to Bari. But I disagree, none of these nikkas sound like Uzi. I seriously don't know how half of you nikkas come up with these musical opinions:martin:.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
If you wanna be ignorant and listen to him then go ahead. But he's saying a load of bullshyt. Y'all nikkas lost and I ain't gone help with that:yeshrug:. The new wave is fire and here to stick around:steviej:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
What annoys me is that you guys assume because they new. Saying "they all trash". Imma tell like it is most of you nikkas are hella ignorant and talkin out your ass. How can I list nearly 20 different artists and ALL of them sound the same. If you guys actually stopped assuming and acting like senile hip hop heads and actually listened to everything I posted, and then posted a well composed analysis or opinion, then I would respect that. You nikkas are sayin "oh they sound like Uzi or Keef". Nikka stfu none of the artists except bout two or three resemble Keef. All of you nikkas unjustly hating on the youth can go somewhere else. I respect opinions but not when you nikkas make assumptions and say it's a fact. Again I posted nearly 20 different artists, and 40 or more different songs. No way in hell all of them sound the same. Actually give it a CHANCE.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you wanna be ignorant and listen to him then go ahead. But he's saying a load of bullshyt. Y'all nikkas lost and I ain't gone help with that:yeshrug:. The new wave is fire and here to stick around:steviej:
It's not going to stick. You won't be listening to any of these songs 5 years from now.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
It's not going to stick. You won't be listening to any of these songs 5 years from now.
Yes I will. You are a bytch. Because you still ain't listen to them or the songs I posted. It's full on fukk you and your ignored. Your opinion has no actual facts. You are still simply assuming. Some of these dudes are actually great rappers. Keep hating on musicians who more successful than you, because whatever you are producing in that little studio on yo avi, damn sure ain't goin nowhere. You have no name or clout. Leave these new nikkas alone and suck a dikk.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yes I will. You are a bytch. Because you still ain't listen to them or the songs I posted. It's full on fukk you and your ignored. Your opinion has no actual facts. You are still simply assuming. Some of these dudes are actually great rappers. Keep hating on musicians who more successful than you, because whatever you are producing in that little studio on yo avi, damn sure ain't goin nowhere. You have no name or clout. Leave these new nikkas alone and suck a dikk.

Ignored