People are leaving Texas over rising costs, partisan politics, and a sense of disenchantment

Daps
Texas doesn’t have Cali perks to have Cali prices. If yall paying that much to stay in fkin Texas i say run! Gtfo before it’s too late

I said the same thing, Austin is damn near Cali prices but without the food, weather, women, scenery, beach, mountains, and weed. I have no idea why people love Austin.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Texas is a big ass state.

I think the problem is people work and live near major cities and the surrounding areas. That tends to drive up everything.

This is why we should be at a point where remote work in most industries should’ve been phased in.

This entire country has revolved around cars and highways/freeways since the 50’s.

We should have advanced rail network infrastructure, top notch telecommunications and remote work models in a lot of industries.

But, our education is underfunded. No high speed rail, shytty road infrastructure, and the price of cars and fuel has risen greatly. Now housing is unaffordable to many.

If you’re single, you gotta make at least $65,000 and up no matter what state you live in, if you plan on paying bills and saving money. shyt is ridiculous.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I said the same thing, Austin is damn near Cali prices but without the food, weather, women, scenery, beach, mountains, and weed. I have no idea why people love Austin.

Lived in Atx for 10 years and you’re spot ton. Austin is fake progressive, you have a bunch of “allies” but in reality those yt folks there ain’t no different than the ones in Houston, Dallas or San Antonio. Atx def has more scenery the other Major cities in Texas but that’s not saying much.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lived in Atx for 10 years and you’re spot ton. Austin is fake progressive, you have a bunch of “allies” but in reality those yt folks there ain’t no different than the ones in Houston, Dallas or San Antonio. Atx def has more scenery the other Major cities in Texas but that’s not saying much.

Sounds like NYC, concrete jungle and home of the fake liberal that would be the guest of honor at a segregationist convention + get a nomination for the regional Bull Connor Citizenship Award.

We got it all here:
- bootleg liberals
- actual liberals when it comes to using your mental illness to chop off your díck
- insane wealth gap
- made up high prices
- cops that wish they could wild out like law enforcement from Eyes on the Prize
- abysmal wages for anyone darker than printer paper

But hey, you can still get a chopped cheese at 3am and some K2 masquerading as haze

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Sad part is native Texans will just spin this as a win since they didn’t like the new comers to begin with
Dallas and Houston metro exploded the last decade so I wouldn’t read too much into this, they’d have to lose hundreds of thousands of people to get to pre migration numbers

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Got to add that most of the major cities in TX now cost just as much as living up north on the west coast. Pandemic proved to me one thing that all the cities people say is dangerous and hell holes are the ones that are holding their values up amid housing crisis.
Yup you're paying North prices these days and if so I'd rather live up north. I'm moving back to NY

Last edited: