President Biden to meet with Ice Cube about his Contract With Black America

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Policymaking and actually affect.
Biden, sessions, Mitch McConnell, newt, Thurmond... sure they are All white supremacists but when we do policy for policy on how it affected our (well, My) people Biden was always considered top 3 until Obama saved him

Biden was definitely guilty of being cozy to former segregationists but Black folks in Delaware definitely had a favorable view of him, the state has a sizeable black population and he won elections there when Republicans could compete. He ain't a saint but no way close to being one of the worst.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fcc8fc-a191-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

McConnell is complicated, he was inspired by MLK and Civil Rights Act and he went against Reagan to push for sanctions on Apartheid South Africa but he's easily one of the worst thing of the past twenty years.

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Biden was definitely guilty of being cozy to former segregationists but Black folks in Delaware definitely had a favorable view of him, the state has a sizeable black population and he won elections there when Republicans could compete. He ain't a saint but no way close to being one of the worst.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fcc8fc-a191-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

McConnell is complicated, he was inspired by MLK and Civil Rights Act and he went against Reagan to push for sanctions on Apartheid South Africa but he's easily one of the worst thing of the past twenty years.
Black people vote Democrat , in general.
And the majority of black biden supporters havent read or could care less about The New Jim Crow by our sister Michelle Alexander.
Regardless of all that.. he's up there with Regan as far as policies pushed that were damaging to the black community.
People only think about those who got his with mandatory sentences.... they dont think of the Multi layer multi generation social economic impacts of Bidens Political career.

Had he not ran against trump or been selected by obama, we would all be able to have a real honest discussion about it

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Roland asked Cube what part of Trump's plan mirrored his own....

it was a dumb question, because how would Cube know what was in Trump's plan if Cube didn't help write it ?
:dwillhuh: Are you serious with this question. So you embark on something (without anybody asking you by the way)something as grand as a “contract with black America”, shouldn’t you be well versed in any plan similar, especially if you’re trying to work with the man in trump for help :comeon:

How in the hell can you negotiate if you don’t know what’s in Trumps. :patrice:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Tone re-upped after the livestream

I'm glad Cube is listening to other people. I hope his team sets up him right with Biden. That needs to be a productive conversation steeped in stats and facts. Very little emotion.

When is that meeting supposed to be happen anyway?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm glad Cube is listening to other people. I hope his team sets up him right with Biden. That needs to be a productive conversation steeped in stats and facts. Very little emotion.

When is that meeting supposed to be happen anyway?

I'm not sure.