Random Racism

HonoredOne

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So short story long I'm went to the mall downtown to make a return.

As I'm heading up from the parking garage stepping into the elevator as it opened up this typical looking white women yelled in a panic "THE ELEVATORS GOING DOWN " :damn: and starting clutching her phone for dear life.

My homeboy was stunned at what just happened giving me the :gucci: a

I told him when brothas are together all they see in their heads is "thugs".

Any brehs and brehettes have :mjpls: interactions like this?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup...back in my college days me and two of my potnas were on an elevator in the student center. The elevator stops and the door opens up. This pink toe wasn’t paying attention and was about to step on the elevator and she looked up, saw us and immediately hit the :merchant:. She stopped dead in her tracks and let the door close. We were like :gucci::what: :russ:...after we got off, we waited for her and when she stepped off we gave her the :stopitslime:. Needless to say she walked off fast as hell.

HonoredOne

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup...back in my college days me and two of my potnas were on an elevator in the student center. The elevator stops and the door opens up. This pink toe wasn’t paying attention and was about to step on the elevator and she looked up, saw us and immediately hit the :merchant:. She stopped dead in her tracks and let the door close. We were like :gucci::what: :russ:...after we got off, we waited for her and when she stepped off we gave her the :stopitslime:. Needless to say she walked off fast as hell.

She went on full alert on damn student elevator :what: you know she was dying to play the victim card.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The elevator shyt happens to me all the time. It even happened to me at work.

I remember once a woman grabbed her purse and said under her breath (I'll take the stairs). Even though there is a security guard, with a gun on his waist, literally just a few feet away at the front door.

Last edited:
Daps
I have interactions with WW like that all the time. I grew up around them

I keep tryna tell dudes that WW are more racist than their men even. "I need me a white girl", "where the snowbunnies at". Them bytches are racist af and childish af. fukk them. I give them a taste of their own medicine whenever the opportunity arises. I avoid them and make it clear when I'm avoiding them, make 0 eye contact with them. They truly think all black men want them.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
All the time.

Just the other day this Asian/Hispanic lady clutched THE FUKK out of her purse when I passed her...while shopping in Costco...with my two young kids with me.

Like yeah bytch, I'm really gonna steal your purse in a crowded Costco alongside my kids....

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had one that I thought was hilarious

My little brother and I were leaving Walmart (he's about 6'3 so were both "intimidating" i guess)

While walking to my car, a red SUV pulls up right beside my Jeep and parks (on the left).

A cac mom gets out of the passenger side, and her, her young daughter gets out of the back-right seat, and her teenage daughter gets out of driver side.

So, as I'm walking towards my Jeep (driver side), they see us, and instead of walking out they start backing up.:dwillhuh:

For visual reference we were parked like this
lcbo-parking-lot-walmart-no-frills-thompson-rd-garrison-rd-sims-rd-bus-stops-fort-erie-ontario-canada.jpg

I'm confused but i'm like... whatever, so I keep walking. :manny:

At this point the mom was backpedaled all the way back to her passenger side door and she's grabbing her daughter frantically.:sadcam:

Now, to open my door, I basically need to get next to her so I keep walking forward.:manny:

Brehs... she reaches for the passenger door and she can't open it. :dahell:

She starts fumbling and i'm just standing there looking at her.
And then she screams, "MELISSA WHERE ARE YOU? UNLOCK THE CAR NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"

I'm assuming she was talking to her teenage daughter who runs over and goes "Mom, whats wrong!!?! :dwillhuh:"

Her mom snatches the keys from her, unlocks the passenger side, picks up her young daughter and hops in with in her, slams the door and hits the lock button maybe 4times.

Now... keep in mind i'm just standing there doing absolutely nothing. :mindblown:

So the teenager must think that I did something horrible because her mom is flipping out.

So she runs to the driver side and starts tries to open it. But her mom locked it :mjlol:

She's screaming at her mom, "OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR!!:damn:"

Her mom, sitting in the passenger seat, has not taken her eyes off me.:leostare:

So we just stare at each other while her daughter is begging for her to unlock the door.:leostare:

At this point my brother comes over and is like.. what's going on?:lupe:

I didn't respond to him, I just keep staring at the mom.:leostare:

She finally opens the door for the daughter, but (and I coudlnt tell for sure but) it looked like she was holding her door tight for the few moments when she unlocked the door.:mjlol:

They drive off, i can see the mother and the teenage daughter arguing through the glass.

My brother and I get in my car and he goes "Wait... didn't they just get here? Now they're gonna leave?:jbhmm:"

And we both laugh and drive home:mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The elevator shyt happens to me all the time. It even happened to me at work.

I remember once a woman grabbed her purse and said under her breath (I'll take the stairs). Even though there is a security guard, with a gun on his waist, literally just a few feet away at the front door.

Just pitiful, man...

The shyt we have to go through on a daily basis...

Keep your head up, breh...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
shyt just Sunday walking out of Walmart there was a white middle-aged lady with an older teen daughter. Both were dressed in short shorts. I'm paying them no mind and the mother is side-eye staring at me looking scared with a "oh god is he gonna rape my daughter? :merchant:" look.
:snoop: