Random Racism

Daps
shyt just Sunday walking out of Walmart there was a white middle-aged lady with an older teen daughter. Both were dressed in short shorts. I'm paying them no mind and the mother is side-eye staring at me looking scared with a "oh god is he gonna rape my daughter? :merchant:" look.
:snoop:
They always think we’re out to creep on them or snatch their purse

Part of me wants to blame the thirsty nikkas who drool over them. The other part of me knows they have always been like this

I can’t wait to move to a black city, tired of dealing with these people

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I pulled up to Target just as this dishelved looking woman was walking out with her bags. I realized that she just went shopping but that mightve been the last of her meth money from some big score, and she and her small children might be looking for a fix. So I made sure to sound my door lock about 4 or 5 times so she KNEW that my car wasnt the one to try.

You cant be too careful with their type

Last edited:
Daps
Had a white person tell me that the Irish are the original slaves and blacks were only enslaved for 50 years. All with a straight face.

Every time I go into a New England town I feel like I’m being watched by everyone on some Children of the Corn shyt

:dwillhuh:

Not only is that not accurate, the Irish were indentured servants who were paid freedom dues in the form of land and money, aka reparations.

On top of that, they love to say, "blah blah, and you don't see us doing that", as if they are the moral compass of the globe, and everyone needs to be like them. Their suicide rates would be higher if everyone else acted like them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I had one that I thought was hilarious

My little brother and I were leaving Walmart (he's about 6'3 so were both "intimidating" i guess)

While walking to my car, a red SUV pulls up right beside my Jeep and parks (on the left).

A cac mom gets out of the passenger side, and her, her young daughter gets out of the back-right seat, and her teenage daughter gets out of driver side.

So, as I'm walking towards my Jeep (driver side), they see us, and instead of walking out they start backing up.:dwillhuh:

For visual reference we were parked like this
lcbo-parking-lot-walmart-no-frills-thompson-rd-garrison-rd-sims-rd-bus-stops-fort-erie-ontario-canada.jpg

I'm confused but i'm like... whatever, so I keep walking. :manny:

At this point the mom was backpedaled all the way back to her passenger side door and she's grabbing her daughter frantically.:sadcam:

Now, to open my door, I basically need to get next to her so I keep walking forward.:manny:

Brehs... she reaches for the passenger door and she can't open it. :dahell:

She starts fumbling and i'm just standing there looking at her.
And then she screams, "MELISSA WHERE ARE YOU? UNLOCK THE CAR NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"

I'm assuming she was talking to her teenage daughter who runs over and goes "Mom, whats wrong!!?! :dwillhuh:"

Her mom snatches the keys from her, unlocks the passenger side, picks up her young daughter and hops in with in her, slams the door and hits the lock button maybe 4times.

Now... keep in mind i'm just standing there doing absolutely nothing. :mindblown:

So the teenager must think that I did something horrible because her mom is flipping out.

So she runs to the driver side and starts tries to open it. But her mom locked it :mjlol:

She's screaming at her mom, "OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR!!:damn:"

Her mom, sitting in the passenger seat, has not taken her eyes off me.:leostare:

So we just stare at each other while her daughter is begging for her to unlock the door.:leostare:

At this point my brother comes over and is like.. what's going on?:lupe:

I didn't respond to him, I just keep staring at the mom.:leostare:

She finally opens the door for the daughter, but (and I coudlnt tell for sure but) it looked like she was holding her door tight for the few moments when she unlocked the door.:mjlol:

They drive off, i can see the mother and the teenage daughter arguing through the glass.

My brother and I get in my car and he goes "Wait... didn't they just get here? Now they're gonna leave?:jbhmm:"

And we both laugh and drive home:mjlol:

:dahell: was wrong with her. Damn. Should've gotten in your car lower the window and just stared at her like :troll: and make her feel like an idiot. Or to really be an a$$hole, back up and block her in for a minute. Have her getting all panicked and shyt.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tbh I live in NYC and the cacs out here ain’t the scary type. They see nikkas everyday

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I've gotten the usual clutching the bag etc.. The worst case happened to me last winter as I was walking to the gym (I live right across the street from a gym :blessed:). This young cacette was walking in front of me and looking back the whole time, I've never seen that level of panic before. :picard:

She looked like she was about to cry or something. As if I was going to rape her.

The whole time I was just laughing to myself and thinking how she is more likely to get raped by one of her own than by someone who looks like me. :mjlol:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t experienced real life racism since 2001.

I don’t speak to cacs outside of work unless i absolutely have to.