Random Racism

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was walking into a Macys in like 2008. A white lady was walking out and she was kind of digging through her purse as she was walking and she dropped some money. The people I was walking toward that were a ways behind her facing the exit doors saw the money fall too. So I was in a catch 22 does my black ass act like I didn't notice and keep walking or stop knowing they are watching me like a hawk. So I pivot, pick up the dough and I start walking toward the lady "excuse me!..........Ma'm!" I know she can feel that I didn't continue walking forward and that I'm coming behind her. I didn't even power walk I just took a couple of longer strides while I called out to her twice.

Now since I've called out, a couple people by the exit doors facing into the store have now started to watch. This broad takes like 3 running steps and darts toward the doors while clutching her purse. And brehs when she darted she tried to 'push' through the wrong set of doors. She would have needed to pull the enter doors since she tried to evade me. She pushes into the wrong doors loud enough that they make a banging and rattling noise. Now if you weren't paying attention in the store before, you definitely would have been because had you just tuned in to this point of the interaction it might look like I was chasing this white woman or at least like she wanted to get away from me.

So the doors rattle and I say "Ma'm" and she turns around and goes " :merchant:Aauughh!" And backs into the doors like shes going to slip through like osmosis by activating a super power that's dormant in her brain until she really needs and and subconsciously activates it.

And I say, "This fell out of your purse" she looked into the palm of my hand with these big fearful eyes like she expected to see a big knife or a gun and you could see something click like she recognized the crumpled bills. She still reached out like she expected me to grab her arm and scoop her on my shoulder and run out the store and kidnap her. But she was like :dwillhuh: at the money and :beli: at herself for over reacting. Once she grabbed the cash I turned and was like :francis:
And everyone had that look like " :upsetfavre:yea....it is what it is....we know what happened but it is what it is....."

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I was walking into a Macys in like 2008. A white lady was walking out and she was kind of digging through her purse as she was walking and she dropped some money. The people I was walking toward that were a ways behind her facing the exit doors saw the money fall too. So I was in a catch 22 does my black ass act like I didn't notice and keep walking or stop knowing they are watching me like a hawk. So I pivot, pick up the dough and I start walking toward the lady "excuse me!..........Ma'm!" I know she can feel that I didn't continue walking forward and that I'm coming behind her. I didn't even power walk I just took a couple of longer strides while I called out to her twice.

Now since I've called out, a couple people by the exit doors facing into the store have now started to watch. This broad takes like 3 running steps and darts toward the doors while clutching her purse. And brehs when she darted she tried to 'push' through the wrong set of doors. She would have needed to pull the enter doors since she tried to evade me. She pushes into the wrong doors loud enough that they make a banging and rattling noise. Now if you weren't paying attention in the store before, you definitely would have been because had you just tuned in to this point of the interaction it might look like I was chasing this white woman or at least like she wanted to get away from me.

So the doors rattle and I say "Ma'm" and she turns around and goes " :merchant:Aauughh!" And backs into the doors like shes going to slip through like osmosis by activating a super power that's dormant in her brain until she really needs and and subconsciously activates it.

And I say, "This fell out of your purse" she looked into the palm of my hand with these big fearful eyes like she expected to see a big knife or a gun and you could see something click like she recognized the crumpled bills. She still reached out like she expected me to grab her arm and scoop her on my shoulder and run out the store and kidnap her. But she was like :dwillhuh: at the money and :beli: at herself for over reacting. Once she grabbed the cash I turned and was like :francis:
And everyone had that look like " :upsetfavre:yea....it is what it is....we know what happened but it is what it is....."

Makes you wonder wtf their parents taught them as children.

“nikkas scoop up bad children in the nighttime:demonic:

The fact they pull this shyt in broad daylight is amazing. What are you going to do around all those people:dahell:

I’m glad you didn’t get caught up in some bs though. Funny as shyt in hindsight :mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Walked the kids around the complex today. As we approached one building someone inside locked their car door SEVERAL times.
:martin:
Laughably there was a white lady walking a dog about 25 yards in front of us. No door-locking when she walked by!

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i get it all the time. most recent one this white lady sat in front of me on the bus with some bags and got comfortable..she looked back and saw me then immediately clutched all her bags and sat in an uncomfortable position for the rest of the trip because she thought i was gonna steal something i guess...it was fun to see her make herself uncomfortable for like a half hour because of a pointless fear.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i got on muni once. i'm a 5'6" 19 year old girl. i am threatening to no one. i sat my ass down across from an older asian man and he got up and moved down the train. what the fukk would i want from him?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Story #1:

I didn't necessarily have an interaction with the racist b*stard that called security on me. But, I was working in a student designated study-room with my laptop, books, and paper sprawled out on the table, etc..., and the door shut. University security enters and begins hassling me for my school I.D., and asking what I'm doing... :gucci:

Apparently, I was up a bit too early (6:00 AM) and someone found me suspicious! I showed them my school I.D., they looked at it okayed it, and walked out of the room. THEN, they came right back into the room and looked at it again, this time calling someone and reading off my student number. It was some bullshyt and I just wanted them to leave me alone. :francis:

Story #2:

Another incident happened when my chemistry lab instructor thought I was the one slamming the Bunsen burners. He said my name in annoyance out loud - mind you, I was a pretty good student in lecture and lab. But he thought I was incompetent for some stupid ass reason. It was really the Asian guy that was my partner slamming shyt. I told him it wasn't me, but he didn't believe me. Guy was an idiot which is why he was stuck as a laboratory instructor and not a full professor at the age of 40. He is a failure. :pacspit:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
White people and their racism, bias and segregationist behavior are dangerous to the progress of Indians, Asians and Blacks

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was in an elevator today, & it stopped at a floor. The door opened & an Asian chick stepped in with her boyfriend just behind her. She looked up & saw me standing there, she gasped & jumped straight back out saying something to her boyfriend in a foreign language. The door closed & the elevator kept on going. Either I'm ugly as all hell, or she's scared senseless of being in an elevator with a black man :picard:

Similar thing happened to me last year :yeshrug:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Don’t most people door lock?

I don’t really trust any random after my shyt got stolen :manny:

Years ago. As a 5’8 slim nikka. I did have this one elderly Korean lady clutch her purse almost every morning around 6 am whenever we crossed paths.

Literally I was walking with a fat school bag & on my way to the school bus stop. And she would clench up/speed walk in my vincinity. I could only shake my head.:snoop:

Don’t really have much racist encounters otherwise . Could be because the area I been from is Seattle . :ld:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have interactions with WW like that all the time. I grew up around them

I keep tryna tell dudes that WW are more racist than their men even. "I need me a white girl", "where the snowbunnies at". Them bytches are racist af and childish af. fukk them. I give them a taste of their own medicine whenever the opportunity arises. I avoid them and make it clear when I'm avoiding them, make 0 eye contact with them. They truly think all black men want them.
Amen. I don't judge other men and what they do but you are playing with fire smashing "pawgs."

And then let me guess, some random white person apologizes to you AFTER the fact.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Don’t most people door lock?

I don’t really trust any random after my shyt got stolen :manny:

Years ago. As a 5’8 slim nikka. I did have this one elderly Korean lady clutch her purse almost every morning around 6 am whenever we crossed paths.

Literally I was walking with a fat school bag & on my way to the school bus stop. And she would clench up/speed walk in my vincinity. I could only shake my head.:snoop:

Don’t really have much racist encounters otherwise . Could be because the area I been from is Seattle . :ld:
Not really. And most times there is nothing there anyways and its all insured.

Thats the mind of a racists.

They have preprogrammed their minds to terrorize black and brown people when the majority and dominate are doing and causing most of the crimes because they are the populous in the area.

The behavior and use of alarm is way to say they know you look different and they see race first and their false assumptions first and you should not trust them because they are illegally and racially profiling against you. Especially if their behavior is not discriminative and not based on race.

They, white people, think poor whites wont rob them, but imperfect society disadvantages everyone. So post slavery and exposure to discrimination shows that white assumes there is no justice and economic freedom providence to others and assumes wrongly that anyone is going to seek retribution with any strangers that looks like them.

It is embarrassing that whites and c00ns do that especially when it is racially motivated and they know there is nothing in the car, the glass is not plexi and its insured. There is nothing to lose.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Recently the most racist thing that happened was this Asian dude staring at me like I was a ghost in the steam room. I’m black and idgaf :yeshrug:dumbass left cus I was :demonic: back @ him