Random Racism

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
They have every reason to be afraid.
Imagine if our people decided to do the same shyt to them that they've done to us?
They would be eradicated from the earth....
And they know this.
They can't tolerate a minute of the decades of the hell they put us through.
If we ever decided to stop simpin and turning the cheek and being forgiving and stand up for ourselves...
:whew:

It'd be a wrap for them mothafockas...
:youngsabo:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I had one that I thought was hilarious

My little brother and I were leaving Walmart (he's about 6'3 so were both "intimidating" i guess)

While walking to my car, a red SUV pulls up right beside my Jeep and parks (on the left).

A cac mom gets out of the passenger side, and her, her young daughter gets out of the back-right seat, and her teenage daughter gets out of driver side.

So, as I'm walking towards my Jeep (driver side), they see us, and instead of walking out they start backing up.:dwillhuh:

For visual reference we were parked like this
lcbo-parking-lot-walmart-no-frills-thompson-rd-garrison-rd-sims-rd-bus-stops-fort-erie-ontario-canada.jpg

I'm confused but i'm like... whatever, so I keep walking. :manny:

At this point the mom was backpedaled all the way back to her passenger side door and she's grabbing her daughter frantically.:sadcam:

Now, to open my door, I basically need to get next to her so I keep walking forward.:manny:

Brehs... she reaches for the passenger door and she can't open it. :dahell:

She starts fumbling and i'm just standing there looking at her.
And then she screams, "MELISSA WHERE ARE YOU? UNLOCK THE CAR NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"

I'm assuming she was talking to her teenage daughter who runs over and goes "Mom, whats wrong!!?! :dwillhuh:"

Her mom snatches the keys from her, unlocks the passenger side, picks up her young daughter and hops in with in her, slams the door and hits the lock button maybe 4times.

Now... keep in mind i'm just standing there doing absolutely nothing. :mindblown:

So the teenager must think that I did something horrible because her mom is flipping out.

So she runs to the driver side and starts tries to open it. But her mom locked it :mjlol:

She's screaming at her mom, "OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR!!:damn:"

Her mom, sitting in the passenger seat, has not taken her eyes off me.:leostare:

So we just stare at each other while her daughter is begging for her to unlock the door.:leostare:

At this point my brother comes over and is like.. what's going on?:lupe:

I didn't respond to him, I just keep staring at the mom.:leostare:

She finally opens the door for the daughter, but (and I coudlnt tell for sure but) it looked like she was holding her door tight for the few moments when she unlocked the door.:mjlol:

They drive off, i can see the mother and the teenage daughter arguing through the glass.

My brother and I get in my car and he goes "Wait... didn't they just get here? Now they're gonna leave?:jbhmm:"

And we both laugh and drive home:mjlol:

Rep pending:wow:.

That woman was the definition of white women doing to much, almost like a parody skit.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So short story long I'm went to the mall downtown to make a return.

As I'm heading up from the parking garage stepping into the elevator as it opened up this typical looking white women yelled in a panic "THE ELEVATORS GOING DOWN " :damn: and starting clutching her phone for dear life.

My homeboy was stunned at what just happened giving me the :gucci: a

I told him when brothas are together all they see in their heads is "thugs".

Any brehs and brehettes have :mjpls: interactions like this?

I was once living in an apartment block where I was the only black person

guaranteed at least once a week for 3 years that would happen whenever i called the elevator .... then they would give that embarrassed laugh afterward ... :comeon:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I was once living in an apartment block where I was the only black person

guaranteed at least once a week for 3 years that would happen whenever i called the elevator .... then they would give that embarrassed laugh afterward ... :comeon:

3 years :huhldup: damn

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I live in NYC and I encounter racism on a very micro level. Crackers that venture beyond 96th st are very "sneaky" and like to put on a front as they walk along the ave. They definitely demonstrates signs of "racism" ( clutch purse, folder arms, ignore, moving, etc). NYC is liberal but dont get it twisted. These liberals are down to the core racist as shyt

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I live in NYC and I encounter racism on a very micro level. Crackers that venture beyond 96th st are very "sneaky" and like to put on a front as they walk along the ave. They definitely demonstrates signs of "racism" ( clutch purse, folder arms, ignore, moving, etc). NYC is liberal but dont get it twisted. These liberals are down to the core racist as shyt

They're the same way up here in Washington state, so maybe it's any "liberal" city. I didn't know they were moving like that on the eastcoast with micro aggressive level of racism, heard it was overt like the south.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
They're the same way up here in Washington state, so maybe it's any "liberal" city. I didn't know they were moving like that on the eastcoast with micro aggressive level of racism, heard it was overt like the south.

Big facts. It sad but very obvious. Some folks mistake it as “it NYC, you should be cautious” but the city is as safe as it ever been.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
A few years ago I lived in an apartment complex that had a detached garages where you could park your car in. I’m walking to my garage one morning and I see this Cac lady in her garage facing her car trunk. She turned around and when she saw me the look of fear on her face was indescribable. It was like she just saw Jason with a hockey mask and chainsaw. Lady was just gripped with fear and clutching to her car for dear life. I just looked at her like :what: and got my car out the garage. A few days later I see that Cac wench and she has the NERVE to try to say hi to me :martin:. I just ignored her like she didn’t exist and kept it moving. Honestly I was disgusted by the whole thing, because who the fukk is she? The nerve of these devils man.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There was a thread on folks talking about how they clutch THEIR bags when cacs are in the vicinity, I think we need to start doing that shyt en masse.

I lock my car doors twice when white folk walk by now :lolbron:

Three times if I'm walking away and I see em getting close to it. Look back at em like :hhh:

I started at my new job and I went to introduce myself to the CEO of the hospital.

The receptionist met me before and I asked if he was available.

She tries to announce me like "Hey Steve! What was your name again?Darnell, Maqual, Marquan, Marcus is here to see you!"

I look at her like :gucci:

My name is *redacted* She wasn't even close.

She doesn't even look at me in the hallway now :pachaha:

Every so often an old lady will look at me funny when I'm walking around or people catch the next elevator but ya know :francis:

I had one that I thought was hilarious

My little brother and I were leaving Walmart (he's about 6'3 so were both "intimidating" i guess)

While walking to my car, a red SUV pulls up right beside my Jeep and parks (on the left).

A cac mom gets out of the passenger side, and her, her young daughter gets out of the back-right seat, and her teenage daughter gets out of driver side.

So, as I'm walking towards my Jeep (driver side), they see us, and instead of walking out they start backing up.:dwillhuh:

For visual reference we were parked like this
lcbo-parking-lot-walmart-no-frills-thompson-rd-garrison-rd-sims-rd-bus-stops-fort-erie-ontario-canada.jpg

I'm confused but i'm like... whatever, so I keep walking. :manny:

At this point the mom was backpedaled all the way back to her passenger side door and she's grabbing her daughter frantically.:sadcam:

Now, to open my door, I basically need to get next to her so I keep walking forward.:manny:

Brehs... she reaches for the passenger door and she can't open it. :dahell:

She starts fumbling and i'm just standing there looking at her.
And then she screams, "MELISSA WHERE ARE YOU? UNLOCK THE CAR NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:"

I'm assuming she was talking to her teenage daughter who runs over and goes "Mom, whats wrong!!?! :dwillhuh:"

Her mom snatches the keys from her, unlocks the passenger side, picks up her young daughter and hops in with in her, slams the door and hits the lock button maybe 4times.

Now... keep in mind i'm just standing there doing absolutely nothing. :mindblown:

So the teenager must think that I did something horrible because her mom is flipping out.

So she runs to the driver side and starts tries to open it. But her mom locked it :mjlol:

She's screaming at her mom, "OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR!!:damn:"

Her mom, sitting in the passenger seat, has not taken her eyes off me.:leostare:

So we just stare at each other while her daughter is begging for her to unlock the door.:leostare:

At this point my brother comes over and is like.. what's going on?:lupe:

I didn't respond to him, I just keep staring at the mom.:leostare:

She finally opens the door for the daughter, but (and I coudlnt tell for sure but) it looked like she was holding her door tight for the few moments when she unlocked the door.:mjlol:

They drive off, i can see the mother and the teenage daughter arguing through the glass.

My brother and I get in my car and he goes "Wait... didn't they just get here? Now they're gonna leave?:jbhmm:"

And we both laugh and drive home:mjlol:

This is funny as shyt, but I also know that is how many of us get killed :francis:

All you can do is laugh at this shyt:wow:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
I lock my car doors twice when white folk walk by now :lolbron:

Three times if I'm walking away and I see em getting close to it. Look back at em like :hhh:

I started at my new job and I went to introduce myself to the CEO of the hospital.

The receptionist met me before and I asked if he was available.

She tries to announce me like "Hey Steve! What was your name again?Darnell, Maqual, Marquan, Marcus is here to see you!"

I look at her like :gucci:

My name is *redacted* She wasn't even close.

She doesn't even look at me in the hallway now :pachaha:

Every so often an old lady will look at me funny when I'm walking around or people catch the next elevator but ya know :francis:

This is funny as shyt, but I also know that is how many of us get killed :francis:

All you can do is laugh at this shyt:wow:

Bruh this is got me cracking up :russ: