REAL WIFEY MATERIAL: THICC GA PEACH vs 2 BREHS :REFUSES TO GET CAR JACCED!

Daps
I hope none of the people watching from the side were black men.

Even if they were- I was tempted to call them cowards but I dont think most men or women are jumping out of their cars to run and confront two men with guns-- I understand it was her shyt- But most ppl aint takin a bullet for a stranger.. I feel bad watching it but cant say I would have gotten out either, UNLESS I WAS STRAPPED TO:yeshrug:

Anyway she held it tha fucc down :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Daps
She looks like she just left the night shift at the Blue Flame.

I wouldn't have intervened either, I wouldn't put my life on the line to help her save a stupid car.

Nah to me looks like a club dress, not a stripper dress-- but i wouldnt put my life on life either--- even if she was a stripper that doesnt take away from this at all :stopitslime:

Daps
@houston911 :francis: What was saying earlier this week about these weak ass nikkas? :boshsmh:

:dahell:

So a nikka is weak if he dont risk his life for people he dont know?:dahell:

We assuming it was men in the car and not women??:dahell:

We also assuming nobody in those cars called the police?

Finally, are women weak if they dont step in to save a man's life at gunpoint (or is this yet another double standard)?:comeon:

Finally, lemme guess big BRAVE man- you woulda got out and helped even without a gun huh? :duck:

Exaccly stfu :camby: Most AMERICANS are selfish..if its a PERSON (man or woman0 that we KNOW or CARE ABOUT- we will be the quickest to help- but for STRANGERS, MALE or FEMALE- most Americans fall victim to the "bystander effect" of either thinking someone else will help, or not caring enough to help...also

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Nah to me looks like a club dress, not a stripper dress-- but i wouldnt put my life on life either--- even if she was a stripper that doesnt take away from this at all :stopitslime:
That's a stripper or a hoe... There is nothing popping on HE Holmes and she's all the way from Rex, Ga which is at least 45 minutes away. This is nothing to salute at all, they could have killed her and all for what? A stupid ass car? If they were trying to take her, then that's different. I would be mad as hell at my lady if she fought two cats over a car like that, that's why we have insurance.

On another note, they are picking on black people with this story. A manly ass woman dressed like a whore fighting two weak ass coward ass black men with a gun.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:dahell:

So a nikka is weak if he dont risk his life for people he dont know?:dahell:

We assuming it was men in the car and not women??:dahell:

We also assuming nobody in those cars called the police?

Finally, are women weak if they dont step in to save a man's life at gunpoint (or is this yet another double standard)?:comeon:

Finally, lemme guess big BRAVE man- you woulda got out and helped even without a gun huh? :duck:

Exaccly stfu :camby: Most AMERICANS are selfish..if its a PERSON (man or woman0 that we KNOW or CARE ABOUT- we will be the quickest to help- but for STRANGERS, MALE or FEMALE- most Americans fall victim to the "bystander effect" of either thinking someone else will help, or not caring enough to help...also
nikka you typing all that dumb shyt that I ain't reading when I'm talking about them weak ass nikkas that tried to Jack the woman with a gun in they hand and got that ass beat and ran off like some hoes :dahell:

foh :camby:

Daps
That's a stripper or a hoe... There is nothing popping on HE Holmes and she's all the way from Rex, Ga which is at least 45 minutes away. This is nothing to salute at all, they could have killed her and all for what? A stupid ass car? If they were trying to take her, then that's different. I would be mad as hell at my lady if she fought two cats over a car like that, that's why we have insurance.

On another note, they are picking on black people with this story. A manly ass woman dressed like a whore fighting two weak ass coward ass black men with a gun.

At a GAS STATION RIGHT OFF I-20 meaning she could be headed home coming bac from anywhere-- amazing how yall try to judge ppl off limited information

Im not caping just sickened by yall on here

SO i ask: If she is a stripper or a hoe or a plumber or a fiend HOW DOES THAT CHANGE that she DONT DESERVE to be carjacked and she still fought off 2 men with guns??:ohhh:

I swear yall nikkas some fuccing haters :snoop:

Last edited: