REAL WIFEY MATERIAL: THICC GA PEACH vs 2 BREHS :REFUSES TO GET CAR JACCED!

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
and if they were? are yall stupid.

she should not have faught a gunman over a car. let that fool have it. i know prolly no insurance on it so she couldnt let him take it. but its your ride or your life. she was lucky the thieves never really wanted to shoot at her until it was all over with. the only reason the thread title doesnt read "dead women after car jacking" is cause these dudes were not trying to shoot anyone.

so sorry i'm glad no body hopped out trying to help her without a gun themselves. everyone is alive and well.

No she shouldn't have fought for her car when dude had a gun, but it's fight or flight. In the heat of the moment when this sister is in a life threatning situation she didn't put herself in I'm not gonna stand by and not do shyt because I think she reacted wrong. That's just how I get down and I hope a good number of black men feel the same when it comes to our women. If it's more your style to call me stupid while you hide behind something, I'm not mad at you.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she shouldn't have fought for her car when dude had a gun, but it's fight or flight. In the heat of the moment when this sister is in a life threatning situation she didn't put herself in I'm not gonna stand by and not do shyt because I think she reacted wrong. That's just how I get down and I hope a good number of black men feel the same when it comes to our women. If it's more your style to call me stupid while you hide behind something, I'm not mad at you.
i'll say it again. dont be stupid. she should not have had a fist fight in a gun fight. lucky for all parties involved the young bruhs was not trying to shoot her. i would not have hoped out my whip to be a superman and get lit up by bullets. they had no fear of her. and were probably sparing her cause she was a chick.

i hope out with zero straps on me talking about "leave her alone." Pop Pop Pop. now i'm dead. old girl starts wilding. she gets lit up too. and the two bruhs are locked up for life. all parties involved lose all because i'm trying to be a hero. there's a time and a place for heroics this wasnt that time nor the place. thats all i'm saying. if they were trying to snatch that lady. you hop out and wish for the best. dont watch no one get snatched up like that. you wouldnt be able to live with yourself if you found out something happened to her later on. but a car haa haa.. please. take that bruh. you can have it.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
I hope none of the people watching from the side were black men.
Are you serious? I'm not gonna get killed trying to defend someone that was too stupid to give up the whip. She just got lucky.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When I was younger and more idealistic, I would have jumped in to help. But nowadays hell no. I'd obviously call the police and try to alert any cops nearby.

Not trying to become paralyzed, permanently disfigured or whatever over a car. She should have let them go, and let the police find them and her car.

I doubt this woman would visit or take care of you every week or month for that matter if you were paralyzed from the neck down or something for trying to save her.

Chivalry is gone. Fukk that shyt. Especially over a car breh? :rudy:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How is she wifey material though? A mother and/or wife SHOULD NOT be fighting two men, one armed over a car if she has a family back at home to care for. Material things come and go. Your life does not.

Plus she dressed like she about to go to the club.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Her body is ripped. No wonder she wasn't playing with those clowns. That was a very dangerous move she made. But I'm glad she's alive and well.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if they were- I was tempted to call them cowards but I dont think most men or women are jumping out of their cars to run and confront two men with guns-- I understand it was her shyt- But most ppl aint takin a bullet for a stranger.. I feel bad watching it but cant say I would have gotten out either, UNLESS I WAS STRAPPED TO:yeshrug:

Anyway she held it tha fucc down :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Breh that shyt ain't worth it take it from me. My wife's cousin who was married with kids tried to stop some dudes who snatch a purse from a lady. The dudes shot my wife's cousin and he died. Now my wife's cousin got a widow wife who got to take care of 3 kids by herself.

Or a dude i went to elementary and high school with got his brains blown out because he was car jacked. Dude parents bought him a brand new BMW his freshman year of college and some dudes car jacked him. He fought back like the girl in the video and they blew his head off.

Like I tell my wife.....fukk that material shyt. If you ever in a situation let them fukkers have your money and car. I can replace that shyt but I can't replace you and our kids can't replace their mom.

So salute to the sista for fighting back. But the shyt ain't worth it. Trust if them punk ass hoes killed her.....her parents would have been sick.