REAL WIFEY MATERIAL: THICC GA PEACH vs 2 BREHS :REFUSES TO GET CAR JACCED!

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those amateurs probably had no bass in their voice and was stuttering and stammering and and shyt.

Him: Guh-ga-give me your car!

Her: Huh?

Him: Y-y-your keys!

Her: Are you trying to rob me?

Other guy: Just take the shyt!

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
all she did was gamble with he life over a car that is insured.

truthfully id probably would have ran and left that bytch, if i was with her and had no strap on me.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:dahell:

So a nikka is weak if he dont risk his life for people he dont know?:dahell:

We assuming it was men in the car and not women??:dahell:

We also assuming nobody in those cars called the police?

Finally, are women weak if they dont step in to save a man's life at gunpoint (or is this yet another double standard)?:comeon:

Finally, lemme guess big BRAVE man- you woulda got out and helped even without a gun huh? :duck:

Exaccly stfu :camby: Most AMERICANS are selfish..if its a PERSON (man or woman0 that we KNOW or CARE ABOUT- we will be the quickest to help- but for STRANGERS, MALE or FEMALE- most Americans fall victim to the "bystander effect" of either thinking someone else will help, or not caring enough to help...also

:to:

This what happens

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I hope none of the people watching from the side were black men.

fukk you mean. She is not family so the hell do I look like running up on two hoodlums with one toting a handgun :dahell:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Those may have been the worse car jackers in history :pachaha:

On another note that was kinda stupid what she did, I'm not losing my life over no damn car, fools out here killing for much less.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I got you, breh. I really do, but I couldn't personally let that happen to a black woman without doing something.

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope none of the people watching from the side were black men.
and if they were? are yall stupid.

she should not have faught a gunman over a car. let that fool have it. i know prolly no insurance on it so she couldnt let him take it. but its your ride or your life. she was lucky the thieves never really wanted to shoot at her until it was all over with. the only reason the thread title doesnt read "dead women after car jacking" is cause these dudes were not trying to shoot anyone.

so sorry i'm glad no body hopped out trying to help her without a gun themselves. everyone is alive and well.