REAL WIFEY MATERIAL: THICC GA PEACH vs 2 BREHS :REFUSES TO GET CAR JACCED!

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
very dangerous! that may not have been a real heater.

recently two young thugs offed an older man in fort lauderdale

Two teens charged in Fort Lauderdale man's shooting ... - Sun Sentinel
www.sun-sentinel.com/.../fort-lauderdale/fl-lauderdale-fatal...
Sun‑Sentinel
Apr 26, 2016 - Two teens charged in Fort Lauderdale man's shooting death ... released April 21 by that agency, the sedan is shown pulling into a parking lot.

650x366

Daps
They some punk bytches for trying to steal her car, but at least they didn't have the heart to shoot her over it. I'm so use to nikkas getting shot for the smallest jackings here.

Really tho, look like he tried to shoot but it jammed up on him :dame:

Daps
nikka you typing all that dumb shyt that I ain't reading when I'm talking about them weak ass nikkas that tried to Jack the woman with a gun in they hand and got that ass beat and ran off like some hoes :dahell:

foh :camby:

nikka calm down for i fukk your bytch that you share again :ufdup:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my nikka thats what that overtime money make you do she probably put in mad work for that ride and wasn't seeing it just taken like that i can dig it…in a skirt at that :noah:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
At a GAS STATION RIGHT OFF I-20 meaning she could be headed home coming bac from anywhere-- amazing how yall try to judge ppl off limited information

Im not caping just sickened by yall on here

SO i ask: If she is a stripper or a hoe or a plumber or a fiend HOW DOES THAT CHANGE that she DONT DESERVE to be carjacked and she still fought off 2 men with guns??:ohhh:

I swear yall nikkas some fuccing haters :snoop:
First off she wasn't getting gas.... And no, you are caping. So you're familiar with the area? Where would she be coming from dressed like that? There are no clubs out that way besides The Flame. I'm a grown ass man with a big ole .40 and I wouldn't even stop there to get gas at night. I'm not hating but a woman dressed like that doesn't need to be stopping at night in that area to do anything, it's just not smart.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@houston911 :francis: What was you saying earlier this week about these weak ass nikkas? :boshsmh:

Bro

I hurt a lot of feelings with that thread, but look at this sh*t.

2 GROWN ASS men with guns couldnt take down one woman in high heels and a skirt

You cant make this sh*t up :mjlol:

"Bu bu bu bu why you worried about other men?"

Superstar
Daps
:martin: calling her a stripper

i saw the video with explanation from a channel she interviewed with. She was away from her car cuz she was giving cash to a homeless man. She works with troubled youth and even offered to help the teenage boys (they aren't grown men) in the video that beat her and tried to steal her car during the interview.

others (including the homeless man she had just given money to) watched it all and didn't help her. The boys only abandoned the idea of stealing the car cuz she reached inside and broke the key, so it wouldn't start

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Bro

I hurt a lot of feelings with that thread, but look at this sh*t.

2 GROWN ASS men with guns couldnt take down one woman in high heels and a skirt

You cant make this sh*t up :mjlol:

"Bu bu bu bu why you worried about other men?"
Can you link that classic? I'm on my phone.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
She looks like she just left the night shift at the Blue Flame.

I wouldn't have intervened either, I wouldn't put my life on the line to help her save a stupid car.

I feel you, but at the same time she didn't bring that upon herself, so I would've rode for her off the strength of her being black.

I'm not a capitán saveahoe though. If it was some domestic violence shyt popping off I would just watch, because they chose to be in that situation.

Why black men specifically?

I think black men should be down to protect our women and I'd put myself in danger to uphold that belief. I just hope there are more black men who feel the same rather than not.

:comeon:They had a piece unless your strapped you darn well better stay watching.

Glock 19 on deck. Also, those nikkas didn't know what the fukk they were doing. I'd bet my life the nikka with the pistol had tunnel vision. I could've tackled him from the side. And before you get to :stopitslime:ing. I've had a pistol pointed at me before I know exactly how I respond in fukked up situation like this.