Relationship 101: When does a relationship become "official"?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
When its understood by both sides without a shadow of a doubt. This is usually done verbally with the "what are we" talk. If both sides are serious about being monogamous with the other, then complete honesty should come easy. If you're hiding shyt or aren't ready to be official, this is when the :merchant:
smiley applies to the "what are we" question.
Shut up cac

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
When you talk and agree on being boyfriend/girlfriend (or some other specific label) and it's exclusive :yeshrug:

Or once she responds to my Coli DM :banderas:

Interesting question the bolded popped in my brain. Can you be/not-be exclusive with a chick, without being in a relationship with her?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Interesting question the bolded popped in my brain. Can you be/not-be exclusive with a chick, without being in a relationship with her?
You can if you have no other options at the moment, but why would you? If you're going to intentionally be exclusive you might as well be intentionally in a relationship.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah, but with exclusivity. I mean, as I understand not all FWB requires exclusivity...or am I wrong?
They're best when it's exclusive. Less complicated.

That would be the best relationship for me right now. When "serious" relationships get serious, there's all these expectations and rules and possesiveness.

I just wanna call someone up like "yo, I'm coming over." Sex, weed and food. Then go about our lives and our business.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
They're best when it's exclusive. Less complicated.

That would be the best relationship for me right now. When "serious" relationships get serious, there's all these expectations and rules and possesiveness.

I just wanna call someone up like "yo, I'm coming over." Sex, weed and food. Then go about our lives and our business.

Lmao he's selling you a dream if you're not official and he's saying it's exclusive

"I don't talk to any other girls" :duck::duck::duck:

Then again, ignorance is bliss :ld: