Safe to say Eric used "Hall & Nash" better than Khan used "Punk & Bryan"

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Who said that? I don’t remember reading anything on here. :dahell:
Breh, everybody at the time was mentioning the arrivals of Punk, Bryan, and Cole in the same breath as the Outsiders/nWo. Even Punk himself made allusions to it at the All Out media scrum:
AEW: Punk, Cole, and Bryan are the 2021 edition of The Outsiders
411MANIA | CM Punk On How Bryan Danielson & Adam Cole AEW Debuts Compare to Scott Hall & Kevin Nash WCW Debuts
Booker T compares Daniel Bryan and CM Punk signing with AEW to Kevin Nash and Scott Hall jumping to WCW

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Guess they should’ve been hot shot the world title and then you would’ve had the same nikkas talking that bullshyt in here crying about AEW giving the “WWE guys” title runs before homegrown. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic, man :mjlol: this a weird ass comparison anyway, who even looked at those signings from this perspective anyway? :mjtf:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I don’t care what these Wrasslin sites say. :mjlol:

I was referring to TSC since I thought you were talking about us.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The biggest things Scott Hall did in WCW was
1. Appear on Nitro to declare war
2. Cattle prod
3. Brown paper bag

I think Danielson and Punk both surpassed that in AEW already

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I gotta say it’s been kinda a bust for both

Punk morso cuz he seemed extra special but now he’s back to just being lame babyface Punk from 2013 IMO they should of use Punk like a Brock type attraction

Dragon been amazing but man to job him out clean in the middle of the ring like that I think was a big mistake you turned him heel for a reason

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hall or Nash would've had to left from 1996 until 2003
It's not like it's 2012 and cm punk jumped to TNA , most of his old fans probably don't even watch wrestling anymore:mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Dragon been amazing but man to job him out clean in the middle of the ring like that I think was a big mistake you turned him heel for a reason

They actually didn't have that good of a reason imo, everyone knows Moxley was supposed to turn but went to rehab then for some reason Tony felt he still needed a heel in a spot and abruptly turned Bryan

Him losing clean only hurts because Page is the least credible champion of recent memory even beyond Big E

But I gotta say, I've been waiting for the convo to happen about how AEW screwed up a literal once in a lifetime opportunity to do some major damage to the E with those signings. But for some reason everybody's a lot more lenient with AEW dropping the ball on things. If it was reversed and WWE fukked up bringing on Punk, Danielson, Cole we'd 100% get a rundown on who, what, when, where, why

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They should have debuted the 2 of them together

Punk warranted his own debut given the circumstances. It's one thing if Punk/DB were on WWE TV a month ago, but Punk had been out of wrestling for 7 years and they happened to debut him at a sold out United Center, which for Punk has to be a dream come true given it's his hometown.