Samsung coming for LG OLED TVs

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Could've sworn I read on here that LG makes everybody's panels.
With regards to TV sized panels, they do. Until Samsung starts shipping these panels, that is.
believe videos sponsored by samsung

also how bright do you need these TVS be, I had to turn down the brightness on my oled just to not strain my eyes, yall trying to go blind

I'd agree if we were only talking about nighttime viewing. Daytime viewing with a brightly lit room is still good for me with OLED, but the LED tvs do get torch bright in comparison.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With regards to TV sized panels, they do. Until Samsung starts shipping these panels, that is.

I'd agree if we were only talking about nighttime viewing. Daytime viewing with a brightly lit room is still good for me with OLED, but the LED tvs do get torch bright in comparison.

People just parroting what they hear other people say, lmao at brightly lit room, the stores the TVs are showcased in are brightly lit, what does that even mean

Who watches TV with the blinds open on a sunny day with the TV directly facing the sunlight, who even has a TV setup like this in their house it's a ridiculous talking point

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
People just parroting what they hear other people say, lmao at brightly lit room, the stores the TVs are showcased in are brightly lit, what does that even mean

Who watches TV with the blinds open on a sunny day with the TV directly facing the sunlight, who even has a TV setup like this in their house it's a ridiculous talking point

My LED Sony kills the TV it replaced in brightness, and the difference is pretty easy to see in my living room, which has large windows. Not everyone is a weird ass shut in with blacked out windows :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My LED Sony kills the TV it replaced in brightness, and the difference is pretty easy to see in my living room, which has large windows. Not everyone is a weird ass shut in with blacked out windows :mjlol:

I can somewhat understand why he said that cuz a lot of ppl watch TV in the late evening/at night…still a short-sighted comment tho…lots of ppl are working from home now or maybe they work late hours…whatever the case may be, it’s not unfathomable to think many folks watch TV during the daytime as well without wanting to have the curtains drawn and the room dark

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
your tv died after only 5 years?

I had a Samsung KS8000. The thing is, I was on it all day with the PS5 yesterday. I came back in the evening, and I saw vertical color bands on the tv. :mjcry: I've been gaming heavy on there ever since I got it. Now I'm trying to see if I should get a 4K gaming monitor or the C1.