San Diego Raiders? What doesn't happen in Las Vegas happens here...

Where will the Raiders will end up?

• Oakland - after negotiating with city officials

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Sunny San Diego

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Vegas - with proper backing comes through

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • F*ck you, Connor Cook & your survey

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
This is the Dre Detox album release of 2016 in Daygo, but if it really happens boy oh boy. The Raiders games were always hype and Mark Davis can keep the franchise in-state, in a city with a $206 billion dollar annual GDP :wow: and semi-established fanbase.

The San Diego Raiders?

Not this again. The idea has been floated several times since the Raiders organization announced it was looking for a new home.

But it picked up even more steam early this week when wealthy businessman Sheldon Adelson and investment bank Goldman Sachs backed away from a deal to bankroll the team’s proposed move to Las Vegas.

So where to now?

Poll: Could the Raiders find a home in San Diego?

With the Chargers a not-so-fond, not-so-distant memory, San Diego is without a team, and everybody knows Raiders fans make a good showing every time their team plays here. I mean just look at these photos from the Raiders’ game against the Chargers in Qualcomm Stadium in December.

“A lone San Diego Chargers fan looks on in a sea of Oakland Raiders fans.” Ouch.
sd-ahamblin-1485903998-snap-photo

A lone San Diego Chargers fan looks on in a sea of Oakland Raiders fans at Qualcomm Stadium on Dec. 18, 2016. (Photo by K.C. Alfred/The San Diego Union-Tribune)

Thanks in part to rumors that city officials are interested in the idea, talk of the Raiders moving to San Diego was all over Twitter Tuesday.

Im going to needs some reps if this shyt goes through. :ufdup:

Last edited: