San Diego Raiders? What doesn't happen in Las Vegas happens here...

Where will the Raiders will end up?

• Oakland - after negotiating with city officials

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Sunny San Diego

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Vegas - with proper backing comes through

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • F*ck you, Connor Cook & your survey

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
NFL played a part in the Vegas deal falling apart, they also let Kroenke/Jones choose the Rams and Chargers over us for LA. We need a home if Oakland isn't viable :yeshrug:
I agree with some parts of this, but I think that dude Grumman fukked it up. He use to work for Sachs, and problaly had Mark feeling like it was cool to X Adelman out. The old dude pulled his dikk out and pissed on Marks leg for that stunt.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Call em the California Raiders and take most of the states fanbase:myman:
I respect SoCal Raider fans, but sometimes things are just better left untouched. Oakland and the Raiders have built a Brand and Identity like The Steelers, Cowboys, & Packers. shyt is getting tarnished.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I agree with some parts of this, but I think that dude Grumman fukked it up. He use to work for Sachs, and problaly had Mark feeling like it was cool to X Adelman out. The old dude pulled his dikk out and pissed on Marks leg for that stunt.

Yeah it's evident Mark can't run with the big dogs out here. He should probably sell the team, but he seems set on making something happen

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah it's evident Mark can't run with the big dogs out here. He should probably sell the team, but he seems set on making something happen
He's waited 60 years and for his old man to die to try and make his own name out in these streets. This muthafukka been hiding in a cave, while other heirs been affective in helping they father build the brand and actually being present.

Katie Blackburn got more juice in the NFL than Mark.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man, what he's doing is hoe shyt. Making the entire fanbase, NFL and organization look bad. Here he is in San Diego today...

C3m5Ih4VMAATRCG.jpg:large
Dude taking a southwest flight back to Oakland and he expects GS or any big investment bank to back the deal :mjlol:

At least he got business select :russ:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Mark Davis is a weak bytch

Al escobar davis would have been in L.A. or Vegas last year either by vote or force with his goons

I literally wouldn't mind san diego..only a 2 hour drive and i even know CBS LA would broadcast raiders games over chargers game by the outrage the newscasters had when they heard chargers was coming here

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Davis is a weak bytch

Al escobar davis would have been in L.A. or Vegas last year either by vote or force with his goons

I literally wouldn't mind san diego..only a 2 hour drive and i even know CBS LA would broadcast raiders games over chargers game by the outrage the newscasters had when they heard chargers was coming here
@2Quik4UHoes Mark Davis is not hood.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes Mark Davis is not hood.
Hell naw, mark soft. Al used to shyt on him all the time that's why he got rid of so many of Al's old employees cuz they saw how Al would boss up and treat mark like a bytch. He need to earn his fathers respect in the afterlife and just move this team to LA mothafukk what goodell an em have to say, see playing nice and tryna be friends ain't get em shyt. But he ain't bout that action like Al was.....:camby:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell naw, mark soft. Al used to shyt on him all the time that's why he got rid of so many of Al's old employees cuz they saw how Al would boss up and treat mark like a bytch. He need to earn his fathers respect in the afterlife and just move this team to LA mothafukk what goodell an em have to say, see playing nice and tryna be friends ain't get em shyt. But he ain't bout that action like Al was.....:camby:
I agree, just move to the coliseum, what are they going to do about it?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I respect SoCal Raider fans, but sometimes things are just better left untouched. Oakland and the Raiders have built a Brand and Identity like The Steelers, Cowboys, & Packers. shyt is getting tarnished.

W-w-wait...

The Los Angeles Raiders are more culturally significant than the Oakland Raiders.