San Diego Raiders? What doesn't happen in Las Vegas happens here...

Where will the Raiders will end up?

• Oakland - after negotiating with city officials

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Sunny San Diego

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Vegas - with proper backing comes through

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • F*ck you, Connor Cook & your survey

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
only on the Coli are the Raiders considered one of the league's most popular teams. in real life they cant even sell out:deadrose:. NFC East teams all have decades long waiting lists for season tickets, while raiders cover thousands of seats with tarps:russ:

90_Raiders_1.jpeg

A decade and a half of futility will do that to you :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hell naw, mark soft. Al used to shyt on him all the time that's why he got rid of so many of Al's old employees cuz they saw how Al would boss up and treat mark like a bytch. He need to earn his fathers respect in the afterlife and just move this team to LA mothafukk what goodell an em have to say, see playing nice and tryna be friends ain't get em shyt. But he ain't bout that action like Al was.....:camby:
it's a whole new day in the NFL, aint nobody pulling that, especially with two other teams already there. which network is going to air their games when the chargers will be on CBS and rams on FOX? yall living in a fantasy world

the solution is simple as fukk - come up off a percentage of that ownership in order to bring someone on board with deeper pockets and better connections. whether that's in LV or here in the bay with all these billionaires. dude is being stubborn but aint got the bank account to do anything on his own

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
W-w-wait...

The Los Angeles Raiders are more culturally significant than the Oakland Raiders.
no, people just like dikk riding big cities. NWA in raiders gear >>> al saying fukk you to the league and moving the team to LA >>> the actual years the raiders played in LA

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
only on the Coli are the Raiders considered one of the league's most popular teams. in real life they cant even sell out:deadrose:. NFC East teams all have decades long waiting lists for season tickets, while raiders cover thousands of seats with tarps:russ:

90_Raiders_1.jpeg
Raiders have a 10k waiting list now cause they winning. That's why the move the the Raiders to anywhere but Oakland crowd sounds strange. The tarps are Marks idea, and like Lew Wolff probably did it to force animosity towards the fan base, or to be fair just eliminated the cheap fan from attending. Either way, it was The Raiders choice to do that, not because of attendance.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mark is looking for a 3 party investor, Lott has a 3rd party investor plus 60 Bay Area corporations backing the Raiders to stay in the Bay, and the land. This shyt has gotten beyond ridiculous because the media is complicit in shytting on Oakland, while propping up all these other places that make zero financial sense. Mark doesn't want to be in Oakland because he doesn't fit into the Bay Areas culture period. He wants to be in SoCal and play big shot to bunch of people who doesn't know who he really is, but fortunately for Oakland his incompetence is showing the world what his daddy, and most a Bay Area fans already knew.
The incompetence started with his pops Al Davis himself. The Raiders belong in Oakland but truthfully, business wise, they should've never left LA to begin with. You leave LA for Oakland and you still have the same stadium issues you had when you left Oakland for LA 20+ years ago. Could've had a new stadium in LA- all he had to do was wait 2-3 years longer and he would've had it. Moving without permission, suing the league, took ten million from Irwindale and didn't move the team there, took the money from Oakland and moved the team back, never hired a GM, forced Kiffin to play JaMarcus Russel, etc. May he RIP but Big Al is lookin' funny in the light. Mark, while no great businessman himself, is trying to work around all the shyt and bad blood Al did and started up amongst the other owners

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I respect SoCal Raider fans, but sometimes things are just better left untouched. Oakland and the Raiders have built a Brand and Identity like The Steelers, Cowboys, & Packers. shyt is getting tarnished.
:heh: no the fukk they haven't. team ain't even did shyt some they left la.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
no, people just like dikk riding big cities. NWA in raiders gear >>> al saying fukk you to the league and moving the team to LA >>> the actual years the raiders played in LA

You're making my point.

Even then, during those years the Raiders played in LA is when they had the star Raiders.
If they made a Raiders Mount Rushmore, Jim Plunkett and Gene Upshaw ain't gonna be on it...
but I bet you some 80's Raiders would be...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You're making my point.

Even then, during those years the Raiders played in LA is when they had the star Raiders.
If they made a Raiders Mount Rushmore, Jim Plunkett and Gene Upshaw ain't gonna be on it...
but I bet you some 80's Raiders would be...
no, i'm not, because to a large segment of people that NWA/ubran popularity of LA raiders gear doesn't matter. i'd see you making the argument people just see the raiders as brand above either city, but the raiders been one from LA so long, it's a whole generation (or two) who have never known them as an LA team, like me generation didn't know they were an oakland team...at this point the raiders are just the raiders, no one set of memories from either city make it one or the other outside of the NWA hype

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
no, i'm not, because to a large segment of people that NWA/ubran popularity of LA raiders gear doesn't matter. i'd see you making the argument people just see the raiders as brand above either city, but the raiders been one from LA so long, it's a whole generation (or two) who have never known them as an LA team, like me generation didn't know they were an oakland team...at this point the raiders are just the raiders, no one set of memories from either city make it one or the other outside of the NWA hype

The bold isn't true, doe.

- We just last year had an NWA movie which fused the Raider apparel brand with L.A. for a new generation
- there's a commercial on TV right now that has Bo Jackson (who hasn't played in two decades) playing for the L.A. Raiders
on Tecmo Bowl

Those are two non-football, relevant pop culture L.A. Raiders references.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Any relocation has to be voted upon by the owners so Jerry Jones can say shyt. He also has enough clout with owners and the NFL to kill the deal if he doesn't like it.
I believe the Davis lawsuit killed that.
NFL might be able to withhold funding, but they can't stop a owner from picking up and moving his team, especially if he buys everything outright without league financing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The bold isn't true, doe.

- We just last year had an NWA movie which fused the Raider apparel brand with L.A. for a new generation
- there's a commercial on TV right now that has Bo Jackson (who hasn't played in two decades) playing for the L.A. Raiders
on Tecmo Bowl

Those are two non-football, relevant pop culture L.A. Raiders references.
you just named the NWA biopic as different from NWA wearing raiders gear...:stopitslime: that biopic did not create a run on LA raiders gear nor did it generate some care or nostalgia of the LA raiders. when i say a generation doesn't know them as the LA raiders, i'm not talking literally as in they never heard of it, i'm talking it had no bearing or impact.

th bo jackson commercial..i guess, i mean most people see that commercial see him playing for the raiders and advertising whatever the fukk that commercial is for, as i said, for a large segment of the population, especially younger, they see raiders above and beyond "LA"

but whatever...i don't really care. the raiders aren't going back to LA with two teams there so people can keep fantasizing but it aint happening.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
you just named the NWA biopic as different from NWA wearing raiders gear...:stopitslime: that biopic did not create a run on LA raiders gear nor did it generate some care or nostalgia of the LA raiders.

I can't speak for where you are, but it sure did out here...as a matter of fact, when the DVDs were released there were places out here selling
the old school LA Raiders Starter Snapbacks at discount with them...and these young'uns out here were rockin' 'em for a hot minute...

when i say a generation doesn't know them as the LA raiders, i'm not talking literally as in they never heard of it, i'm talking it had no bearing or impact.

See above.

th bo jackson commercial..i guess, i mean most people see that commercial see him playing for the raiders and advertising whatever the fukk that commercial is for, as i said, for a large segment of the population, especially younger, they see raiders above and beyond "LA"

but whatever...i don't really care. the raiders aren't going back to LA with two teams there so people can keep fantasizing but it aint happening.

Mmkay.