Should we make it the norm to avenge the murder of our loved ones with violence?

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I ponder this from recent and past tragedies, especially involving children.

Take for instance the thread where three Mississippi teens allegedly murdered the toddler. Or take the Oklahoma police officer case. Or take any of the Trayvon cases.

My stance, and I mean this from my soul, if anyone harms my loved one, my child I'm going to murder them. And/or their loved one. Thete will be no forgiveness. There will be no "Let the law deal with them", that's the scared way out. It's also how this government removed a part of men being man of their household.

If you think about it, those conspiracy cacs have a point, government is your daddy! You have to run and tell daddy when someone has wronged you.

Would there be as many violent crimes against people if the perpetrators knew their actions would get them and/or their momma and children killed? Would officers be so quick to shoot unarmed black people if they KNEW they would then be targeted? I think the result would be definite hesitation with shooting someone.

Extending this to civilians, would thugs, gangsters and criminals be quick to harm people, knowing their loved ones would be harmed?

It's a interesting discussion, only made invalid by governments who, knowing they have/will harm people are trying to avoid retaliation themselves.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Yes absolutely

But like with anything there has to and should be organization & structure to it.

And before anyone says it, yes I fully accept the fact that I'm speaking from my high horse since I haven't lost a family member to racial violence or started going and shooting cops myself yet.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Hammurabi been on this :francis:

Nowadays we are expected to get punched and then pray for the hand and not the jaw... fyck that... no forgiveness on my end :birdman:

Someone should've been hung zimmerman from a tree by now

Not just someone, Trayvon's father or someone he hired with his money.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Yes absolutely

But like with anything there has to and should be organization & structure to it.

And before anyone says it, yes I fully accept the fact that I'm speaking from my high horse since I haven't lost a family member to racial violence or started going and shooting cops myself yet.

I also meant to state that with the exception of my loved one doing wrong and harming someone.

For instance if my son is killed by the police while in the act of a VIOLENT CRIME...hey I'll just eat that L.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
If it wasn't for the fact I'd almost certainly get locked up I'd agree but all revenge violence does is ruin another life this ain't the 1800's anymore

I think a father/husband has a responsibility to overlook the fear of being locked up.

Before my rationale I have now, I would sit in a cell with a smile after slaughtering those responsible for harming my children. Where I'm at now...there will be no prison for me because if police attempt to arrest me for avenging my loved one I will die in the shootout...no fear.

Refusal to participate in revenge biolence perpetuates killers grinning at victims families while in court....