Should we make it the norm to avenge the murder of our loved ones with violence?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe if you read the Quran instead of trying to incorporate "slanging drugs" with having an Arabic sounding muslim name...you would know avenging the death of a murdered loved one...IS LAWFUL.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm on the fence. I feel like if someone hurt my brother or sister, obviously they gotta die.

On the other hand, violence won't bring back my loved one and I'll feel like a damn fool when I'm sitting in prison for murder.

Daps
yes...it doesn't remedy the situation...you cant take a worthless life and call it even but the punishment should equal the crime...eye for an eye...i remember when i tried to sue the person responsible for an accident i was in and the first thing the court wanted me to do was try to get the money from the person myself...i was surprised but kinda thrilled...after that i realized there are things i should..could and will take care of myself...

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
You have to remember we're dealing with violent, cold-blooded savages here with no conscience, that don't even look at us as HUMAN.

If we did this white people would jump out the window and start killing black people at will

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Yeah true, but at the same time you'll miss out on so much of your family life and in some cases you may never get to live on in the name of your fallen family, but then again honestly that satisfaction may just be enough and your mentality would definitely help you adjust to prison cause if you can kill a killer with no thought you can handle whatever

Makes sense

I'm too much of a hoe tho lmao

:russ: The bolded is what I really want more to admit. Thanks for being honest.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Maybe if you read the Quran instead of trying to incorporate "slanging drugs" with having an Arabic sounding muslim name...you would know avenging the death of a murdered loved one...IS LAWFUL.

Well as a black American, I'm blessed with the ability to create without cultural awareness as my people have no culture.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I'm on the fence. I feel like if someone hurt my brother or sister, obviously they gotta die.

On the other hand, violence won't bring back my loved one and I'll feel like a damn fool when I'm sitting in prison for murder.

Hmmm

I guess as black people we don't have family honor. Otherwise, how could you feel like a fool? If anything, I would feel as though I was wrongfully arrested.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
You have to remember we're dealing with violent, cold-blooded savages here with no conscience, that don't even look at us as HUMAN.

If we did this white people would jump out the window and start killing black people at will

And the RETALIATION should be black people do the same.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Hmmm

I guess as black people we don't have family honor. Otherwise, how could you feel like a fool? If anything, I would feel as though I was wrongfully arrested.

Murder is against the law, breh.

How can you be wrongfully arrested if you killed someone?

You know how cops retaliate lethally against anyone who dares raise a fist against cops? Should those cops not go to jail? Same concept.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Murder is against the law, breh.

How can you be wrongfully arrested if you killed someone?

You know how cops retaliate lethally against anyone who dares raise a fist against cops? Should those cops not go to jail? Same concept.

This would be a different thing other than murder. Same way an officer killing someone isn't referred to as murder.

So wrongfully arrested, no, but wrongfully imprisoned for sure.