Should we make it the norm to avenge the murder of our loved ones with violence?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the concept of forgiveness is really not a bad one. however, black people and most christian doctrines take that sh1t to a whole other level. trying to live and be like Jesus Christ. what they don't understand is, the Bible does not preach willful stupidity.

Jesus can choose to pray to God on the Cross to forgive those who nailed him to it because to Jesus, humans are like little babies. Would you beat up a toddler for puking on ur shoes? of course not.

how many of u can turn water into wine? how many of u can wake up the dead, heal the sick, cure the lame, feed thousands with just one basket of food, walk on water, tell the stormy seas to shut the ffukk up???? yet, u want to live like Jesus. nah, if ur heart is seeking vengeance, it is ur god given right to get it. and also ur god given right to ask god to help you get it. its not god who got hurt. it is you! you're the one living with the pain so do what u must to feel the peace u crave, but pray over it too.

when samson cried to god to help him exert vengeance on his enemies, didn't God help him?

use your common sense black people and don't lay down and let the world run you over.

:ohhh:

What church you preachin' at, breh?

"Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian." Acts 26:28 :wow:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
And the RETALIATION should be black people do the same.
Violence is gonna lead to all of us being dead:manny:

You're being shortsighted breh, white people have us beat in America in numbers AND in firepower. They've been training themselves WAITING for a race war to happen. They teach their little kids how to shoot long-range. All of this doomsday preparation shyt they've been talking about is really them getting ready for the race war (which they're going to start anyway, black people don't want to be violent, we are actually humane, we just want racist people to leave us alone.)

This ain't the 1790s breh, the Haitians beat the French because of disease, France being weakened by the revolution, and military strategy. We have vaccines now and who gives a fukk about military strategy when you have unmanned explosive drones and nuclear weapons?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I ponder this from recent and past tragedies, especially involving children.

Take for instance the thread where three Mississippi teens allegedly murdered the toddler. Or take the Oklahoma police officer case. Or take any of the Trayvon cases.

My stance, and I mean this from my soul, if anyone harms my loved one, my child I'm going to murder them. And/or their loved one. Thete will be no forgiveness. There will be no "Let the law deal with them", that's the scared way out. It's also how this government removed a part of men being man of their household.

If you think about it, those conspiracy cacs have a point, government is your daddy! You have to run and tell daddy when someone has wronged you.

Would there be as many violent crimes against people if the perpetrators knew their actions would get them and/or their momma and children killed? Would officers be so quick to shoot unarmed black people if they KNEW they would then be targeted? I think the result would be definite hesitation with shooting someone.

Extending this to civilians, would thugs, gangsters and criminals be quick to harm people, knowing their loved ones would be harmed?

It's a interesting discussion, only made invalid by governments who, knowing they have/will harm people are trying to avoid retaliation themselves.

Targeting innocent people is wrong.

It's also insane.

You saying you would kill someone's mother or child for revenge makes you just as worthy of punishment as any other lunatic.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Personally I think there should be an honor code trumping this like, venegence killing or the like. There would have to be rules but yeah I'm with.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Violence is gonna lead to all of us being dead:manny:

You're being shortsighted breh, white people have us beat in America in numbers AND in firepower. They've been training themselves WAITING for a race war to happen. They teach their little kids how to shoot long-range. All of this doomsday preparation shyt they've been talking about is really them getting ready for the race war (which they're going to start anyway, black people don't want to be violent, we are actually humane, we just want racist people to leave us alone.)

This ain't the 1790s breh, the Haitians beat the French because of disease, France being weakened by the revolution, and military strategy. We have vaccines now and who gives a fukk about military strategy when you have unmanned explosive drones and nuclear weapons?

I don't accept we would be defeated.

All that prepping and training means shyt for a good percentage of cacs. They've created a group here firstly with superior African genes, spashed with neanderthal savagery.

I tell cacs I don't have to prep shyt cause if it pop off I'm catching them slippin and appropriating theirs.

In such an event the country would be torn apart and money not made. They can't stand that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Make???
here in St Louis the police are
in a race to lock murderers up
before the family/homies finds them.
it's just how it is......aint nobody
waiting on police.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Explain to me the exact steps you're taking to combat white supremacy.

I have big thangs cooking :jawalrus:

My website will be a game changer.

Even this thread is a seed for changing the mentality if black men. Start exacting a pound of flesh when wronged.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Targeting innocent people is wrong.

It's also insane.

You saying you would kill someone's mother or child for revenge makes you just as worthy of punishment as any other lunatic.

Mine is retaliation for a wrong done against my family.

In war, innocent people get hurt. On the flip side perhaps mother's and father's would stop letting demons loose into the world? Cause it would be pitiful ma dukes has to die because her son did someone wrong.

It would be a tough decade, but I think in the long run society would be better.