Should we make it the norm to avenge the murder of our loved ones with violence?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
the concept of forgiveness is really not a bad one. however, black people and most christian doctrines take that sh1t to a whole other level. trying to live and be like Jesus Christ. what they don't understand is, the Bible does not preach willful stupidity.

Jesus can choose to pray to God on the Cross to forgive those who nailed him to it because to Jesus, humans are like little babies. Would you beat up a toddler for puking on ur shoes? of course not.

how many of u can turn water into wine? how many of u can wake up the dead, heal the sick, cure the lame, feed thousands with just one basket of food, walk on water, tell the stormy seas to shut the ffukk up???? yet, u want to live like Jesus. nah, if ur heart is seeking vengeance, it is ur god given right to get it. and also ur god given right to ask god to help you get it. its not god who got hurt. it is you! you're the one living with the pain so do what u must to feel the peace u crave, but pray over it too.

when samson cried to god to help him exert vengeance on his enemies, didn't God help him?

use your common sense black people and don't lay down and let the world run you over.

:russ: You must not know many Black people.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
glad to see there are so many psychopaths who would have no problem murdering innocent people in this thread. you have no idea of the concept of justice. someone kills your kid and you kill them bc they got off, your logic is at least sound. but you go and put a bullet in their daughter's head, someone who hasn't harmed you in any way, someone who might even be on your side, then you are just as bad as the original offender.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Mine is retaliation for a wrong done against my family.

In war, innocent people get hurt. On the flip side perhaps mother's and father's would stop letting demons loose into the world? Cause it would be pitiful ma dukes has to die because her son did someone wrong.

It would be a tough decade, but I think in the long run society would be better.

All crazy people have reasons for killing people.

It's never okay to kill an innocent person.

There's no caveats.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
If it wasn't for the fact I'd almost certainly get locked up I'd agree but all revenge violence does is ruin another life this ain't the 1800's anymore

Tell that to the brehs losing their lives at the hands of these cac-executioners today. Just like in the 1800's.

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
yes.... i'm all about charles bronson criminals

charles-bronson-kicks-ass-o.gif

giphy.gif