Should Women Be ALLOWED In The Barbershop? You Don't See Us In The Beauty Salon.

Should Women Be Allowed In The Barbershop When They Not Bringing Their Kids?

• Total voters

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
9 times outta 10 a woman is in the barbershop becuz they’re child is getting a cut. What kinda thread is this?
:heh:
The little boy can be accompanied to the barbershop by the father, uncle, grandfather, cousin, or another male figure close to the mother.

Keep on thinking that your woman or baby mama is not going to the barbershop looking for dikk :sas1:

:sas2:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Well, from the shops I've been too that owned by hood/street dudes. They're always talking about the issues that interest me like White Supremacy and etc. TBH, I first learned about the history of the Moors from a barber at my local barbershop.
You don't cut your hair or go outside reggie
Learning about the moors at the barber shop :mjlol:nikka where:mjlol:

I bet you would be ok with a tranny in the barber shop dough :mjlit:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The little boy can be accompanied to the barbershop by the father, uncle, grandfather, cousin, or another male figure close to the mother.

Keep on thinking that your woman or baby mama is not going to the barbershop looking for dikk :sas1:

:sas2:
My child’s mother wouldn’t be taking our child to the barbershop in the first place becuz we have a girl
:mjlol:

But let’s say we had a son together. If I can’t take him myself that day I’d expect her to take him instead of recruiting a bunch of other cats who don’t live with him. Why? Becuz that’s OUR child. Just like if she couldn’t take our daughter to the salon I’d do it myself
:yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why is this a thread? Tons is women ain’t in the barber shop just like tons of me ain’t in the breath shop - tho there are more men hanging around these than women in barbershop.

Only time the two really cross is coed salons, taking kids to get serviced, or when they are getting serviced (women with low cuts and fades hitting the barber, men with twists, dreads, dye jobs who hit a beautician)

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
It ain’t that serious/deep, at least at the one I go to. I’ve brought my girl with me twice because we were headed somewhere after I got my haircut and it’s not like the whole vibe changed up or anything. But then again it ain’t a bunch of simps that attend my barber shop.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Are you saying women are pulling up to shops to chop game?

Women do come to the shop to get their sons haicut.

Other than that, unless you are a bull dyke, I dont see to many woman hanging at the barbershop
There's been feminine ass women who came to the shop with no kids :stopitslime:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
barbershops and beauty shops have merged in real life as depicted in the 3rd barbershop film.

Dominican hair salons have run some of the old Black hair salons out of business in certain places...so you'll see more and more of these combo businesses.

I cut my own hair so........idgaf