Should Women Be ALLOWED In The Barbershop? You Don't See Us In The Beauty Salon.

Should Women Be Allowed In The Barbershop When They Not Bringing Their Kids?

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is a non issue. What woman you know hangs out in barber shops?

UNCLE TOM'S ALWAYS TRYING TO PLAY VICTIMS

That’s how y’all know this nikka doesn’t hang around blacks. Who the fukk makes a topic like this about females not “allowed” to come in barbershops :gucci:. And he’s talking like females just go in there to chill :dahell:

Single moms are always in the shop I go to.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I sat in the hair salon waiting for my ex ONCE. It was a Saturday, and her appointment was at 9am. She didn't get in the chair until 11, and we didn't get out until 3.

NEVER AGAIN
I went (as backup) with my cousin to pick his girl up from a spot in a ROUGH area. Not sure why his girl was getting her hair done there, but I didn't ask questions.

I can write a feature film on the things we saw and heard in that hour and a half.

NEVER AGAIN 2X

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
None of us females really ever feel comfortable going to the barbershop. I hate it, to the point where I dread going. I waited until my son was a little over 5 before I started taking him to the barbershop. In the last year and a half, I’ve had to switch barbers 5 times. Because they always try to get with me. It’s not an ego boost, I dont feel flattered getting “chose”. I hate it. I just want my son to get his hair cut, that’s it. I don’t want to hear your conversations. I don’t like being stared at, or flirted with. I don’t like going. I’m happy with his father has him, like he does now, so that I don’t have to take him. But unfortunately when my son isn’t on break from his school(during summers, spring, and winter), I have him, not his dad. His dad lives in another state. I have no male relatives in this state, so I have no one to take him.

I don’t go because I want to, I know that it is a male zone, because it feels like it. But if I was not allowed to go, who would cut my sons hair? He is 6. I’m not dropping him off and leaving, he’s too young.

Daps
I went (as backup) with my cousin to pick his girl up from a spot in a ROUGH area. Not sure why his girl was getting her hair done there, but I didn't ask questions.

I can write a feature film on the things we saw and heard in that hour and a half.

NEVER AGAIN 2X

This was back when kids had those sneakers with the wheels in the heels. Multiple kids rolling around, women leaving with full rollers and capes to get food from the pizza and Chinese place, bringing it back. A table full of Sophisticates Black Hair, Hype Hair, and random magazines from 3 years ago, music blasting in addition to the tv being on turned towards the stylists chairs, a man coming to pick up his kid from the mother who worked as an assistant, and handing her a stack of cash, and the bad ass kid saying, "Don't give her money!"

Dude came in selling bootleg movies, and children’s cassette tapes with books, another one selling those belts that tied around the waist, another with essential oils

fukkkery overload

Last edited:
Daps
None of us females really ever feel comfortable going to the barbershop. I hate it, to the point where I dread going. I waited until my son was a little over 5 before I started taking him to the barbershop. In the last year and a half, I’ve had to switch barbers 5 times. Because they always try to get with me. It’s not an ego boost, I dont feel flattered getting “chose”. I hate it. I just want my son to get his hair cut, that’s it. I don’t want to hear your conversations. I don’t like being stared at, or flirted with. I don’t like going. I’m happy with his father has him, like he does now, so that I don’t have to take him. But unfortunately when my son isn’t on break from his school(during summers, spring, and winter), I have him, not his dad. His dad lives in another state. I have no male relatives in this state, so I have no one to take him.

I don’t go because I want to, I know that it is a male zone, because it feels like it. But if I was not allowed to go, who would cut my sons hair? He is 6. I’m not dropping him off and leaving, he’s too young.

U probably so fine they cant help it

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

if your son gets a basic cut, get a home haircut kit... pays for itself after 3-5 cuts

dudes who flirt with somebody's mom in front of them is a dirtbag...(no matter how old your son is)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man the real problem is them old cats with the Lavar Ball ass sports hot takes
:russ:

walking through the door in full cowboys gear and sandals talking that cash money shyt

:mjlit:“Wassup Youngblood “

:deadmanny:
Those be the ones that showoff and flex the most when a chick comes through .on some.:mjlit:...be tryna show their expertise on anything...motown records,sports,how to fix a leaky sink.:russ:

A rick james song comes on the radio*"Aww see yall don't know nothing bout this...I took my date to a rick james concert back in the day...we knew how to do it right back then :sas2: "

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
if your son gets a basic cut, get a home haircut kit... pays for itself after 3-5 cuts

dudes who flirt with somebody's mom in front of them is a dirtbag...(no matter how old your son is)

He gets a curly top/blow-out. They taper the sides and only take a little bit off the top and stuff, and line it up. I honestly don’t watch what they do enough to trust myself to cut his head right lol

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He gets a curly top/blow-out. They taper the sides and only take a little bit off the top and stuff, and line it up. I honestly don’t watch what they do enough to trust myself to cut his head right lol

Nah, you need a real barber for the odell beckham inspired cuts..burst fades and all that

82667e1996dad6ef9faecf1b5931df72.jpg

When you said little man was 6, I thought he might still have a basic cut

maxresdefault.jpg