Should Women Be ALLOWED In The Barbershop? You Don't See Us In The Beauty Salon.

Should Women Be Allowed In The Barbershop When They Not Bringing Their Kids?

• Total voters

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she's a single mother milf bringing her kid in - hell yeah.
full

But if a dude brings in his wife, 4 daughters, and a sister in law.
full
fukk no.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This comes from a "supposed" teacher that teaches kids :snoop: Bling leading the blind :beli:

You got damn right

I teach my students not to be self hating c00ns like you :win:

Maybe if you had a positive black role model as a little kid you wouldn’t have turned out like you did.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I never knew nikkas wasn't allowed there, I take my sister and my mother all the time, nobody says anything

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I made a rule to never mess with single mothers but it she some baddies bringing their sons in for cuts at my barbershop. I won't let my girl go with me for a number of reasons.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, from the shops I've been too that owned by hood/street dudes. They're always talking about the issues that interest me like White Supremacy and etc. TBH, I first learned about the history of the Moors from a barber at my local barbershop.

Everywhere else I go to it's like brothas hold their tongue or PC. In the shop you just hear that real shyt. Most of the time they discuss UFO's, Black Pride, and etc which I agree with. Also, get togethers happen at he shop.

In some ways that's why I like the barbershop. Same goes for the sistas at the beauty shop.

Anyway, should women be allowed in the barbershop (when they are NOT bringing their kid?). I'm sorry, but I see the barbershop as the man cave. Only time we in the beauty salon is when a stylist is doing our dreads or cornrows.
This is a non issue. What woman you know hangs out in barber shops?