Shyne maintains his innocence and says he was the fall guy for 1999 club shooting in NYC

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My mother is from Manchester. Christiana to be exact. I grew up in a Jamaican household. I had bun and cheese. Bully beef. I can affect patois fairly well.. but my accent NEVER goes full fukking blown like this. It's fake. The nikka is a politician. He knows how to pander to his audience.
Portland born and I can turn my accent on and off …. My mother and father can’t turn their accent off and some of my family …. It’s not fake lol …..everyone is different….. I got friends and fam from yard and from other Caribbean countries who can turn their accent on and off …… it’s strange that yall nikkaz don’t know this

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Portland born and I can turn my accent on and off …. My mother and father can’t turn their accent off and some of my family …. It’s not fake lol …..everyone is different….. I got friends and fam from yard and from other Caribbean countries who can turn their accent on and off …… it’s strange that yall nikkaz don’t know this
They not connected with their cultures like that

Every Caribbean person got like seven different accents naturally lol

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They not connected with their cultures like that

Every Caribbean person got like seven different accents naturally lol
It’s weird …. I seen a Sean Paul thread on here saying he faking his accent…… lol nikkaz is dumb on this site man