Shyne maintains his innocence and says he was the fall guy for 1999 club shooting in NYC

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Shyne should leave this foolishness in the past and concentrate on his political career.

The man is about to be the next Prime Minister of Belize and he doesn't need to be associated with dubious Diddler in any way.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Shyne definitely shot up that club up, scar had him shook.
Don’t think he was shook. He saw puff being punked and wanted to show out. They ain’t have guns out.

From witnesses there puff came in brought the bar and was just being puffy.

The guys approached him on some “we got money too” shyt and threw some money in his face.

Shyne sees what’s happening and pulls a gun out like a dumbass and crashes out.

I sure puff woulda handle that shyt different, even if it was trying to get someone to handle those guys later on. Obviously not pulling out a gun in a packed club and shoot in the air like a dumbass.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
God rewarded Loon, Shyne, and Depby getting him out early…

That b*stard Puff was faking an image back then. That coward would start some shyt directly or indirectly and someone else would have to clean his mess.

I hope Puff gets at least a dime in prison. Frfr

Gene Seal better keep his foot on Cream Puff’s neck.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Hip Hop didn’t even give Shyne a warm reception when he came home…
Used a hashtag movement like Boosie

Didn’t buy a CD or something.

I knew Hip Hop was done when nikkahs were calling Shyne a hater for calling out Rick Rawse and Kendrick Lamar.

Nikka was tweethering Puff back then too on Twitter

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Hip Hop didn’t even give Shyne a warm reception when he came home…
Used a hashtag movement like Boosie

Didn’t buy a CD or something.

I knew Hip Hop was done when nikkahs were calling Shyne a hater for calling out Rick Rawse and Kendrick Lamar.

Nikka was tweethering Puff back then too on Twitter
Bs. They showed Shyne a lot of love. Hurt he couldn’t be in America anymore, his rap voice was ruined and started dressing like a full blown Jew lol.

On top of it, Shyne not on boose level of artist and his catalog before jail is pretty much nothing.

Boosie had raised a generation before he went to jail

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Seeing a man mature is dope :salute:. Shyne was that dude.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Sigh….. I’m from Jamaica and most of my family……. I’ve been in the USA for years …….you can turn your accent on and off …….yall nikkaz must never left y’all small hick state

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Sigh….. I’m from Jamaica and most of my family……. I’ve been in the USA for years …….you can turn your accent on and off …….yall nikkaz must never left y’all small hick state

My mother is from Manchester. Christiana to be exact. I grew up in a Jamaican household. I had bun and cheese. Bully beef. I can affect patois fairly well.. but my accent NEVER goes full fukking blown like this. It's fake. The nikka is a politician. He knows how to pander to his audience.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Boys family Sigh….. I’m from Jamaica and most of my family……. I’ve been in the USA for years …….you can turn your accent on and off …….yall nikkaz must never left y’all small hick state
:russ: Boys family leave they hick dirt poor country and start talking boot someone from a hick. Shyne is faking that shyt