Shyne maintains his innocence and says he was the fall guy for 1999 club shooting in NYC

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
That's called being fake
Code switching is I'm at my job

And I don't really do that shyt there either
What you call an accent is how people talk in that country they would call it a language. But you are entitled to think whatever u like seems like u kinda have your mind made up… tobe a hater over the way someone you don’t know talks.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What you call an accent is how people talk in that country they would call it a language. But you are entitled to think whatever u like seems like u kinda have your mind made up… tobe a hater over the way someone you don’t know talks.
You know what, lemme back up
If you from there, cool
I know ppls natural accent pops back up

But if you're second gen or later it's fradulent

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many diasporas can switch accents depending on environment. Especially Nigerians, when among fellow Africans they switch it up. Then around Americans, Canadian,British etc they switch up to that accent.

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
You know what, lemme back up
If you from there, cool
I know ppls natural accent pops back up

But if you're second gen or later it's fradulent
It’s their culture so just like hiphop is our culture it’s like calling everyone in America who speaks slang fraudulent when in reality it’s really a comfortable way of speaking I feel where u coming from cause being a yankee American it gets weird but we DO also have regional accents and what not. They deserve respect.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne a hoe for this. He only doing this to prove he innocent politically over where he at. He shot that gun. And besides he been around Puff mad times after this. So he a whole bytch with his fake ass new voice

If i did 10 years for a dude over something I didn’t do. I would beat the shyt out that person on GP

Breh, you lost for doing 10 years for a dude over something you didn't do. And we all know, you'd gladly do 10 for Jay Z. You probably the one who stabbed Un.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nah

they caught Shyne coming out the club, hot gun in his waist, that matched the ballistics.

don't know how many shot, likely 3, but he was one of them.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I think the American one is forced tbh considering he was forcibly removed to Belize after jail.
He was in us for like his first 30+ years of living. Even after he got out he didn’t immediately go to be with father.

nikka was living in isreal.

I’m sure his moms probably talked with that accent tho. So he knew it. But it’s probably a bit forced to be relatable

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bullshyt. Straight bullshyt.

We all believe puff shot in the club but all got all this info out of this.

Shayne admitted to shooting the lady(recache)

Multiple people said the guys was trying to punk puff and puff was gonna let it slide and Shyne jumped out the window.

I fukk with Shayne but he’s acting like a hoe
He didn't admit to shooting the lady. He always said that he shot in the air. He just was the only person that admitted to shooting a gun.