Shyne maintains his innocence and says he was the fall guy for 1999 club shooting in NYC

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
If anyone knows the details of the case, I sort of remember her testifying while her head was bandaged pretty heavily. Did she testify that Diddy shot her at the trial?

Razzay

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne doesn't say it was puff he just saying it's been said that he wasn't the only shooter. This isn't new news she testified under oath that puff did it, but it was proven wrong. Shyne just saying it wasn't him for political reasons because the opposition in belize uses the shooting against im as he shot her in the face when it was ricochet.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh... can someone tell me exactly how the trial went down cause the older I get the more I look at his case like "so you really took the charge for p*ssy ass Diddy?"

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Shyne doesn't say it was puff he just saying it's been said that he wasn't the only shooter. This isn't new news she testified under oath that puff did it, but it was proven wrong. Shyne just saying it wasn't him for political reasons because the opposition in belize uses the shooting against im as he shot her in the face when it was ricochet.
Get Diddy's dikk outta your ass

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Shyne a hoe for this. He only doing this to prove he innocent politically over where he at. He shot that gun. And besides he been around Puff mad times after this. So he a whole bytch with his fake ass new voice

If i did 10 years for a dude over something I didn’t do. I would beat the shyt out that person on GP