Shyne Says Everyone Knew he was the Fall Guy in 1999 Shooting, Victim Wants Case Reopened

Daps
If THIS case gets reopened, yall gotta see what the play is here and that this a concerted effort against Diddy to take him down no matter what even if they gotta break their own laws to do it.

And I don't like that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
If THIS case gets reopened, yall gotta see what the play is here and that this a concerted effort against Diddy to take him down no matter what even if they gotta break their own laws to do it.

And I don't like that.

:wtb:
You mean like when people convicted of crimes get freed based on new evidence?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He didn't lose it. He likely talked like this everyday in Brooklyn when speaking to his mom or his fam. Most west Indians in from America switch it up like that. I seen Busta on Jamaican platforms speaking patois. Don't mean he can't still speak Brooklyn.
Corny as hell

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did he lose is NY accent lol

Let this be an inspiration to all New York women. No matter what they tell you,you CAN lose that accent. Not to mention the gruff,deep tone. We know you adapted that voice as a defense mechanism in an environment where the men are aggressive. But now is the time bring those vocal chords back to their divine feminine. Shyne sounds nothing like he did on his album here. So we dont wanna hear "I was born this way MY GUY!!!". Nah,no more excuses:respect:#Healing

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The point I'm trying to make is that the people who raised him spoke that language, grammar, and intonation.
His Mother, and extended family, and neighbors. In the country he was born, and among older generation in the section of Brooklyn he was raised in.
He likely communicated with Mom, relatives, and elders in the same language and speech.

Outside the house, he learned and communicated in the language and speech of the environment.

Back in Belize, he communicates in the original language & speech of his parents' culture.

The Shaggy and Shyne comments lead me to think that dudes think these guys dropped out of the sky as teens in America, and that speaking in the language/speech of their parents is an act.
Your point is bullshyt. That nikka is faking that accent.