Shyne maintains his innocence and says he was the fall guy for 1999 club shooting in NYC

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
i_Q6JO.gif

Don't hate me, hate Nicky Barnes for hittin my moms
Letting the condom pop - nikka, I was born in the drop!
Coke boil in the pot, shake the Feds
And bust shots at them street cops
fukk yo' point is? My point is double fours at your fukkin jaws
Pointed, hollow point shyt
Four-point-six
Need I say more, or do you get the point, bytch? C'mon
This shyt has been on repeat for like 2 weeks now :banderas:

Ashame we couldn't get more from him.

Dudes a absolute legend in hip hop and in life :salute:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
nikka and his selecta-accent. Drake is jealous as shyt. :mjlol:

Cats swear this shyt is natural, breh had lived in New York from the time he was seven and didn't go back to his home country until he was 31, you don't pick up an accent at that point, whatever cats sound like in Crown Heights is his accent.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
belize really don't have anyone else to be prime minister outside of the fall guy who served 10 years? it's a start but whoever shyne won against must have been more corrupt. shyne talking now to defend his new role but he should have spoke up when it happened. if society is rewarding him for not snitching, then would he still be rewarded for sitting on the truth in his new role and not telling the people who he serve for?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He didn't admit to shooting the lady. He always said that he shot in the air. He just was the only person that admitted to shooting a gun.
The gun that he was caught with bullets was the one who recache’d and hit her.

“Taylor may sorry for the recache but I’ll be in the grave if I didn’t let it spray”

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Cats swear this shyt is natural, breh had lived in New York from the time he was seven and didn't go back to his home country until he was 31, you don't pick up an accent at that point, whatever cats sound like in Crown Heights is his accent.
Actually this is it

The first 5 years set the foundation for everything infusing your vernacular

That's why people come over from Asia during schooling age, they all speak their mother tongue fluently, whether or not they use it in school or amongst peers.

I'm not saying it might not get thicker for his home land audience, I'm just saying it has always been their dormant

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I swear he was a weird amish looking jew for a while.

I wonder why he changed up.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
If there was never any ballistic test done, then truthfully he probably doesn't who's bullets actually hit her. Puff obviously paid him off, you don't go from rapper to running a country without some capital behind you .

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
What you call an accent is how people talk in that country they would call it a language. But you are entitled to think whatever u like seems like u kinda have your mind made up… tobe a hater over the way someone you don’t know talks.
Do you know how many of these "hood" rappers speak perfect English? Plies real voice is unrecognizable.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If there was never any ballistic test done, then truthfully he probably doesn't who's bullets actually hit her. Puff obviously paid him off, you don't go from rapper to running a country without some capital behind you .
There was ballistics done tho. The gun he was caught with directly outside the club minutes later was the gun the bullets came from.

Puff definitely gave Shayne some bread when he came home tho. Cause I’m sure he coulda testified that puff shot in there also.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: Most of yall clearly have never been around Caribbean people or to Crown Heights or Flatbush Orr Brooklyn (literally one of the MOST Caribbean places in the world outside of the Caribbean). Yall sound dumb as fukk

Shyne was BORN in Belize he has a natural Belizean accent. In America, most Caribbean people adopt an American accent to fit in, work, communicate with people not from their country etc. Wikipedia even says shyne spent summers in Belize (where most second gen Caribbean folks learn the language or accent).

The English speaking Caribbean speaks creole languages on a continuum (look it up). he’s a politician in Belize now so of course he will speak in a Belizean accent.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why folks acting surprised when shyne been saying the same story since his trial in 2001? I still got the xxl magazine with him on the front cover from 2001 where he literally said that diddy bribed folks to say that he didnt do it and to point the finger at him. :yeshrug:
Man most of these cats on this site were either not born yet or in daycare/kindergarten when that came out :mjlol: