Shyne Says Everyone Knew he was the Fall Guy in 1999 Shooting, Victim Wants Case Reopened

RehReh

šŸ–¤GhettoDollyšŸ–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Meanwhile people dikkride Drake and his 31 accents
If u all don't stfu, acting like the way you speak to a bytch on Tinder is the same way you would address your Grandmother šŸ™„

Even when I'm in America I have to pronounce things differently just so people can understand me.

I gotta say ATM instead of Cashpoint
Store instead of Shop
Americans have asked me to "speak English' whole time I'm from England šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§šŸ˜‘šŸ„“

Loggie

All Star
Daps
@BelizeKing

Does Shyne have a realistic chance at being the next PM?

Could you get in contact with his peoples? :lupe:
Looks like he is finally the head of the party. They just have to win the election. Heā€™s basically Trump right now biding his time.
:ohhh:
Belize has seven districts. Normally when the party changes over, everything flips. So, I used to ā€œgreaseā€ or help out one of the district leaders a few years back. He was always looking out so I made sure he was straight with the latest from the States.
:smugbiden:
Idk what he is donā€™t now since they lost power. If heā€™s going to get his spot back if/when UDP gets back into power, then I might be able to meet with the Future president.
:salute:
ā€œPM Barrow. Iā€™ve always stood with you.ā€
:youngsabo:
ā€œLet me set up a govt contract to help BDF logistics with the US Army.ā€
:feedme:
:mjlol:
Of course these are all jokes. Our govt is clean and UDP doesnā€™t allow corruption.
:smugdraper:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: shyne got more voice change ups than nicki minaj. Not to take away from this but damn.... from biggie sound alike to that illegal immigrant accent.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
it was smart to have your own lawyer. That was always stupid people complaining about that
They got that silly sh!t from Nas. No way Johnnie Cochran and Benjamin Brafman was going to defend him and the guy that actually got caught with a gun.