Shyne maintains his innocence and says he was the fall guy for 1999 club shooting in NYC

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne a hoe for this. He only doing this to prove he innocent politically over where he at. He shot that gun. And besides he been around Puff mad times after this. So he a whole bytch with his fake ass new voice

If i did 10 years for a dude over something I didn’t do. I would beat the shyt out that person on GP

Shyne did bust his gun that night though. No doubt about that. He tried to give a political answer.

But if we are going down the rabbit hole of believing lil rod then they need to go after J-Lo too cause she was the one he said who sneaked the gun in allegedly.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why folks acting surprised when shyne been saying the same story since his trial in 2001? I still got the xxl magazine with him on the front cover from 2001 where he literally said that diddy bribed folks to say that he didnt do it and to point the finger at him. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
No diss to Shyne but I think he "puts the accent on" when he's in these professional settings in Belize. His Drink Champs interview was just 2 years ago. No accent

You a funny Nikka when u in the island he can embrace his culture when he is in America he code switches like everyone from the islands. He doesn’t do the accent in America because then people would say he doesn’t understand him . He does it there and they do.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You a funny Nikka when u in the island he can embrace his culture when he is in America he code switches like everyone from the islands. He doesn’t do the accent in America because then people would say he doesn’t understand him . He does it there and they do.
Very common for people from the islands.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bullshyt. Straight bullshyt.

We all believe puff shot in the club but all got all this info out of this.

Shayne admitted to shooting the lady(recache)

Multiple people said the guys was trying to punk puff and puff was gonna let it slide and Shyne jumped out the window.

I fukk with Shayne but he’s acting like a hoe

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
“Taylor may, sorry for the recache but I’d be in the grave if i didn’t let it spray”

Shayne jumped out the window damn near got everyone jammed up.

He shoulda took the chargers anyway. I mean if it’s bullets flying and puff started shooting back, ole well

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's called being fake
Code switching is I'm at my job

And I don't really do that shyt there either

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
If you praying for Puff downfall, Fvck you too

Y'all love gangsters but hate when they do gangster shyt. Confused ass Dweebs

You can't cancel someone that doesn't need you
Stupid muhfukas

Also I don't give a flying fvck what Shyne talmbout
Totally pointless