So......are we living in the Becky Lynch era?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Now that we're seeing the direction WWE is taking with her character, is there already no hope for her?

They seriously want us to boo her and be disgusted by her actions even though everything she said was true? :hhh:

And they want her to turn on the fans and suddenly believe they never supported her, even though they went nuts when she attacked Charlotte and explained herself tonight? :hhh:

Does the company really think we're that stupid? :mjlol:

@TheGreatShowtime might have to make a thread on the current state of the women's division when it's all said and done. :manny:

EDIT: WWE has actually been competent with something for once. It's not over yet. They're running with Becky as the top dog on SmackDown. :mjcry:

We made it. :blessed:

Last edited:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. By making her act like this eventually people will stop caring about her because what she's saying makes zero sense. Becky actually looks stupid and pathetic. She might win once against cHHHarlotte but in the end she's just more fodder. She's getting more respect than asuka though.

Asuka lost her streak by tapping out to an injured cHHHarlotte then bowed down and sucked her dikk in the middle of the ring after the match. :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It’s most def curtains if they continue this route. The fans have no reason at all to boo Becky cause they understand her motives. As both a heel and face, Charlotte has screwed her over one way or another. Nothing Becky said was gonna turn the crowd against her cause she was telling the truth.

Plus, Charlotte runs around calling herself “genetically superior”....what exactly is face about that :mjlol::hhh:???

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Classic WWE writing. I think they had Ziggler cut the same promo the last time he turned.

Fans will keep cheering her. WWE will pretend they aren't. Commentators will paint Charlotte as the victim and Becky the bitter and jealous former friend. They're not gonna stop pushing Charlotte though, no matter how many people boo her. We've already seen where that leads.

Daps
Hear me out brehs,

Not sure if anyone mentioned it on sunday night but i bet Charlotte cried after being attacked because she heard the big pop Becky got and knew the creative team was making a mistake turning an organic face heel

Charlotte doesnt look like the type to want a mega push. She looks like she wants her friends to eat too. They know they forcing her solely because of her father's legacy

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I swore y'all were interested in a Becky Lynch heel turn a little while ago so what's the problem? Yeah, she's a so called natural face but what were they doing with that? Nothing. The company wasn't taking advantage of that and she was basically a female Sami Zayn. Another "natural babyface" who gained a lot more prominence and spotlight after a heel turn. Of course creative totally botched it as they will with Becky because they are incapable of doing anything right but hey, at least she's doing something besides floating around in the background and suffering beatdowns. People cheer the heels nine times out of ten anyway so what's the big deal about one more? You all choose to watch this crap, it's been crap for years and they show you it's not going to get any better so why even complain at this point?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Boy oh boy the folks in WWE creative are the dumbest motherfukkers alive...they actually think fans are gonna boo Becky in a fued with Flair...after all of this...after her ridiculous reaction on Summerslam...what the fukk are they thinking. After she walked out with her head up high with the fans chanting their ass off for it...they got her shytting on fans...breh...it makes no sense and nobodies buying that shyt. Anytime they have someone who is organically over they drop the ball every fukkin time.