So......are we living in the Becky Lynch era?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Boy oh boy the folks in WWE creative are the dumbest motherfukkers alive...they actually think fans are gonna boo Becky in a fued with Flair...after all of this...after her ridiculous reaction on Summerslam...what the fukk are they thinking. After she walked out with her head up high with the fans chanting their ass off for it...they got her shytting on fans...breh...it makes no sense and nobodies buying that shyt. Anytime they have someone who is organically over they drop the ball every fukkin time.
It's not dropping the ball..they've chosen who they think is better. After Charlotte wins this and goes over, she may never recover with fans outside of North Carolina. Those were venemous angry boos.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I swore y'all were interested in a Becky Lynch heel turn a little while ago so what's the problem? Yeah, she's a so called natural face but what were they doing with that? Nothing. The company wasn't taking advantage of that and she was basically a female Sami Zayn. Another "natural babyface" who gained a lot more prominence and spotlight after a heel turn. Of course creative totally botched it as they will with Becky because they are incapable of doing anything right but hey, at least she's doing something besides floating around in the background and suffering beatdowns. People cheer the heels nine times out of ten anyway so what's the big deal about one more? You all choose to watch this crap, it's been crap for years and they show you it's not going to get any better so why even complain at this point?
She always mattered..they just had her lose too much. Bryan picked her and kept calling her the best in the division over everyone...

Cheddar Biscuits

Give Me Sight Beyond Sight
Daps
i don't know why you think wwe fukking up a heel turn is somehow going to make fans stop caring about a character. new day went heel and couldn't get booed for 3 years. becky got the biggest pop at summerslam they had to mute the crowd last night because they were chanting her name during that charlotte beatdown. if anything, it's over for charlotte who now has to try to be a babyface against the most over woman on the whole roster.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they would smart she would become girl naito and become tranquilo to the entire process and vow to destroy this women’s division

Say she sees the blonde favorites and was to sabotage any potential mega matches between Charlotte, Rhonda, Trish, etc

Even recreate naito winning the iwgp title and then throwing it in the air let everyone know that belt ain’t shyt without him

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If they would smart she would become girl naito and become tranquilo to the entire process and vow to destroy this women’s division

Say she sees the blonde favorites and was to sabotage any potential mega matches between Charlotte, Rhonda, Trish, etc

Even recreate naito winning the iwgp title and then throwing it in the air let everyone know that belt ain’t shyt without him

:ohhh:
I mean - I still wouldn't watch, but I would be :mjlol::leon::obama:at the

Naito%2BBelt%2BPost.gif

gif when I saw it on here. :ehh:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Now that we're seeing the direction WWE is taking with her character, is there already no hope for her?

They seriously want us to boo her and be disgusted by her actions even though everything she said was true? :hhh:

And they want her to turn on the fans and suddenly believe they never supported her, even though they went nuts when she attacked Charlotte and explained herself tonight? :hhh:

Does the company really think we're that stupid? :mjlol:

@TheGreatShowtime might have to make a thread on the current state of the women's division when it's all said and done. :manny:

I sort of touched on it with the everything wrong with the WWE in 2018 thread. They've gone full circle promoting and pushing the "Total Divas" instead of the actual workers and women the fans support. The biggest problem is, they treat booking/storylines differently between the men and women.

I remember there was an interview with Game of Thrones creator George R.R. Martin asking how he was able to write such strong female characters in his stories. His response was pretty much something like, I just write women characters like they're normal people. The WWE can't fukking figure that out.