So black males are nannies now?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this young black dude around my age...i seen him at the same walmart 2 weeks in the row ....the first time I didnt think nothing of it..but he was with him the following week....

dude was young, probably around my age and it was weird because he was with this little white kid, baby sitting him.....and the thing is, it wasnt like a step dad watching a kid, the kid was kinda treating him like he had the upper hand in the relationship so Im assuming dude was getting paid to watch the kid...I know in Brooklyn, black women being nannies are a big thing and now men are about to become nannies

the reason why im making this is to say, we gotta get our economic game tight...they got us as nannies...u got nikkas in chiraq selling ass for cars....nikkas think this is a joke....this economic game is real, if u dont have control over your economic resources...u gonna have to basically be a bytch....they're turning black men into women....having us watch children...and more dudes gonna be giving up ass as this economy transform ....if u dont have skills...education...own shyt, invest.....u might gotta be a bytch for your paper....

once gentrification hit hit and black ppl get kicked out into no mans land...how we gonna eat? alotta lazy dudes gonna have to be a bytch....raising kids, washing dishes probably....Im just saying this...because economics aint a joke....u gotta be smart about your money....save, invest...because dudes out here are really get desperate and turned into women

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
My dude you gotta get it how you live fr, there's no shame in baby sitting kids cause u making money off it.

I think that's what your problem is, you have too much pride & that gets in the way of your hustle.

The young man baby sitting isn't losing, he's getting his paper. He's only losing if he plans to do that forever and doesn't want to progress, dude should invest all that paper he stacks and gets into a business, shyt if he networks well enough he could establish his own baby-sitting business.

You need start up capital fam

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
this young black dude around my age...i seen him at the same walmart 2 weeks in the row ....the first time I didnt think nothing of it..but he was with him the following week....

dude was young, probably around my age and it was weird because he was with this little white kid, baby sitting him.....and the thing is, it wasnt like a step dad watching a kid, the kid was kinda treating him like he had the upper hand in the relationship so Im assuming dude was getting paid to watch the kid...I know in Brooklyn, black women being nannies are a big thing and now men are about to become nannies

the reason why im making this is to say, we gotta get our economic game tight...they got us as nannies...u got nikkas in chiraq selling ass for cars....nikkas think this is a joke....this economic game is real, if u dont have control over your economic resources...u gonna have to basically be a bytch....they're turning black men into women....having us watch children...and more dudes gonna be giving up ass as this economy transform ....if u dont have skills...education...own shyt, invest.....u might gotta be a bytch for your paper....

once gentrification hit hit and black ppl get kicked out into no mans land...how we gonna eat? alotta lazy dudes gonna have to be a bytch....raising kids, washing dishes probably....Im just saying this...because economics aint a joke....u gotta be smart about your money....save, invest...because dudes out here are really get desperate and turned into women

:ohhh: tell me more

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Black women have been doing this for a longgggg time, if black men didn't have the stereotype of being predators they'd have been put in 'mammy' roles more too. I can believe this as so many nannies are black. And cleaners and housekeepers to rich people, especially rich liberals.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Remember white people let black women breastfeed their kids...

I have no doubt that if they weren't scared they'd seek more black men as nannies

not lying about the breastfeeding...see below

resize

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op why are you always so pessimistic?
im just sharing what i see and i study history breh.....once this economy collapse ....some bros are gonna have to do strange things for change....

black men are being emasculated, thats why u see shows like the prancing elites ....thats why u gotta be smart out here....because pretty soon were gonna see bros being domesticated....they fear our masculinity