So black males are nannies now?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
this young black dude around my age...i seen him at the same walmart 2 weeks in the row ....the first time I didnt think nothing of it..but he was with him the following week....

dude was young, probably around my age and it was weird because he was with this little white kid, baby sitting him.....and the thing is, it wasnt like a step dad watching a kid, the kid was kinda treating him like he had the upper hand in the relationship so Im assuming dude was getting paid to watch the kid...I know in Brooklyn, black women being nannies are a big thing and now men are about to become nannies

the reason why im making this is to say, we gotta get our economic game tight...they got us as nannies...u got nikkas in chiraq selling ass for cars....nikkas think this is a joke....this economic game is real, if u dont have control over your economic resources...u gonna have to basically be a bytch....they're turning black men into women....having us watch children...and more dudes gonna be giving up ass as this economy transform ....if u dont have skills...education...own shyt, invest.....u might gotta be a bytch for your paper....

once gentrification hit hit and black ppl get kicked out into no mans land...how we gonna eat? alotta lazy dudes gonna have to be a bytch....raising kids, washing dishes probably....Im just saying this...because economics aint a joke....u gotta be smart about your money....save, invest...because dudes out here are really get desperate and turned into women

In the UK they did a documentary about how these HOOD boys in the hood used to let some pedophile fulfills his BSDM fanatsies and other deviant fantasies...they never had sex with him but he would jerk off while they pissed on him :/

it was interesting as these thugs were esssentially prostitutes but they didn't realise it...i wonder how many other thugs have sold ass/engaged in questionable things etc

the story and documentary

Why are young men on London's council estates performing deviant acts on a person they call "Spitman"? This is a journey through the depths of West London. A story of what some of the young men on these estates will do for money.

For the last ten years, numerous generations have been meeting a person known as Spitman. Gathering in stairwells they'll meet him and take their turn. All in exchange for cash. Is Spitman taking advantage of the boys? Are they taking advantage of him? This is a strange story that gets stranger the deeper you get.

Here is a note from the director, Marlon Rouse Tavares:

Last year, I was sitting in Pizza Express when a friend called saying, "Bruv, I've just heard about the maddest thing." I'd never heard the name Spitman before, but I was about to find out that a lot of other people had.

Spitman has been around for at least 13 years. He will pay groups of young guys to do weird things to him on the council estates on West London. This was a story that had to be told.

Most people's reaction to my plans was "Why make a film about that?" We're constantly being presented with narratives that are easily digestible, where it's clear what we're meant to feel and what side we're meant to take. The Spitman story is complex and difficult. It makes people uncomfortable, most people don't want to hear about these things.

The film was shot between midnight and 3AM. I wanted to visit these locations and interview the boys with no disturbances, no distractions. There was a lot of late-night lurking. The boys who feature in the film were brilliant. Despite it being a part of their lives they hadn't really shared before, they were so open and honest with me. Some of what they say is much more profound than my voice over.

I'd like to say that this is not a journalistic film, it's not an episode of Panorama. I'm not popping up at the end with a conclusion or telling you what to think. I'm not going to say these ones are the villains or those are the victims. People will watch this and have a range of different feelings and opinions at the end. And that is the point.

I won't tell people to enjoy the film, because "enjoy" is the wrong word. But I hope they allow themselves to be fully consumed by it.

Marlon Rouse Tavares, Director

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember white people let black women breastfeed their kids...

I have no doubt that if they weren't scared they'd seek more black men as nannies

not lying about the breastfeeding...see below

resize
black man used to be butlers no to long ago....

watch any old ass black and white movie....every brother was a damn butler ..... and if yall dont think they;ll turn u into a nanny....sheit.....the regular nonthreatening cats will be accepted to work these jobs and theyll agree because nobody else might no be hiring locally ....and boom thats how it starts....first your baby sitting, then wearing yellow gloves washing dishes....next thing u know....it might lead to the unthinkable

all i know is...I refuse to go out like this...Im trying to really take my paper game seriously...im a good saver, but i need to start investing more...because life is short and im not about to be nanny.....they already got us under employed....u think they wont have u as a nanny? fukk outta here man

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Op why are you always so pessimistic?
How is wanting black men to do better than pushing around white babies pessimistic?

Remember white people let black women breastfeed their kids...

I have no doubt that if they weren't scared they'd seek more black men as nannies

not lying about the breastfeeding...see below

resize

:wow:

opportunities really getting grim for black men here in NYC...it just seems like alot of nikkas ain't eating at all....alot of black men being hung out to dry even with degrees being forced to sell drugs or even worse rob. crime has beeing going up here.

All these opportunities for white hipsters, asians, spanish people, indians everywhere, black folks getting shut the fukk out of this whole thang....

I'm stacking my money and leaving next summer at the earliest...to greener pastures abroad...I've just been watching this shyt go down every day. Don't be fooled, for every black man that has a good job and money there are ten struggling to get by.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
black man used to be butlers no to long ago....

watch any old ass black and white movie....every brother was a damn butler ..... and if yall dont think they;ll turn u into a nanny....sheit.....the regular nonthreatening cats will be accepted to work these jobs and theyll agree because nobody else might no be hiring locally ....and boom thats how it starts....first your baby sitting, then wearing yellow gloves washing dishes....next thing u know....it might lead to the unthinkable

all i know is...I refuse to go out like this...Im trying to really take my paper game seriously...im a good saver, but i need to start investing more...because life is short and im not about to be nanny.....they already got us under employed....u think they wont have u as a nanny? fukk outta here man

:dead:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In the UK they did a documentary about how these HOOD boys in the hood used to let some pedophile fulfills his BSDM fanatsies and other deviant fantasies...they never had sex with him but he would jerk off while they pissed on him :/

it was interesting as these thugs were esssentially prostitutes but they didn't realise it...i wonder how many other thugs have sold ass/engaged in questionable things etc

Why are young men on London's council estates performing deviant acts on a person they call "Spitman"? This is a journey through the depths of West London. A story of what some of the young men on these estates will do for money.

For the last ten years, numerous generations have been meeting a person known as Spitman. Gathering in stairwells they'll meet him and take their turn. All in exchange for cash. Is Spitman taking advantage of the boys? Are they taking advantage of him? This is a strange story that gets stranger the deeper you get.

Last year, I was sitting in Pizza Express when a friend called saying, "Bruv, I've just heard about the maddest thing." I'd never heard the name Spitman before, but I was about to find out that a lot of other people had.

Spitman has been around for at least 13 years. He will pay groups of young guys to do weird things to him on the council estates on West London. This was a story that had to be told.

Most people's reaction to my plans was "Why make a film about that?" We're constantly being presented with narratives that are easily digestible, where it's clear what we're meant to feel and what side we're meant to take. The Spitman story is complex and difficult. It makes people uncomfortable, most people don't want to hear about these things.

The film was shot between midnight and 3AM. I wanted to visit these locations and interview the boys with no disturbances, no distractions. There was a lot of late-night lurking. The boys who feature in the film were brilliant. Despite it being a part of their lives they hadn't really shared before, they were so open and honest with me. Some of what they say is much more profound than my voice over.

I'd like to say that this is not a journalistic film, it's not an episode of Panorama. I'm not popping up at the end with a conclusion or telling you what to think. I'm not going to say these ones are the villains or those are the victims. People will watch this and have a range of different feelings and opinions at the end. And that is the point.

I won't tell people to enjoy the film, because "enjoy" is the wrong word. But I hope they allow themselves to be fully consumed by it.

:wow:

I fukking hate vice cause they stay exploiting black folks for views in there documentaries but they dont' have any black employees at all.

Im just sick of people shutting doors in our faces forcing us to struggle when I know we so much better than this!

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So instead of calling the police on this pedocac, he rather make a documentary of talking to the sexually abused boys.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EXACTLY!!!!!! yall think im crazy...this is proof....u gotta take this economic game seriously...this shyt is war man....black men where im from be walking around in hoodies on warm days...wandering aimlessly....just lost souls...their minds are gone....im not trying to be pessimistic...just bring things to ppl attention that I notice...this is my POV, what I see

its not totally bleak....just take ya economic game seriously, the days of nikka spending might have u selling ass....thats real talk....and desperation can turn ppl into monsters, ive been desperate before, not ass selling desperate ....but desperate enough to question my moral code

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How is the man selling his dignity? It's a market out there for nannies. Dude may not have a bunch of skills but anybody can cook, and clean, and do some shopping and take kids on daily adventures. I know black folks with nannies.
This the same board that gets mad at illegals for taking those non skill jobs from blacks but now a dude is doing one of these jobs and he's lost all his dignity. I wish yall would make up your minds.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EXACTLY!!!!!! yall think im crazy...this is proof....u gotta take this economic game seriously...this shyt is war man....black men where im from be walking around in hoodies on warm days...wandering aimlessly....just lost souls...their minds are gone....im not trying to be pessimistic...just bring things to ppl attention that I notice...this is my POV, what I see

its not totally bleak....just take ya economic game seriously, the days of nikka spending might have u selling ass....thats real talk....and desperation can turn ppl into monsters, ive been desperate before, not ass selling desperate ....but desperate enough to question my moral code

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the man selling his dignity? It's a market out there for nannies. Dude may not have a bunch of skills but anybody can cook, and clean, and do some shopping and take kids on daily adventures. I know black folks with nannies.
This the same board that gets mad at illegals for taking those non skill jobs from blacks but now a dude is doing one of these jobs and he's lost all his dignity. I wish yall would make up your minds.
u would be a nanny?

and the larger point....itll transform...first youll be a nanny...years later...u become a bed warmer....the nanny thing is just an audition

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

:dead: Man said spitman, these are actually my ends wallahi

He's a local myth,apparently he gains juju powers doin these depraved acts tho, that's why he uses young kids :scust: