So black males are nannies now?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
u would be a nanny?

and the larger point....itll transform...first youll be a nanny...years later...u become a bed warmer....the nanny thing is just an audition

If it paid well and I had no options yea I'd be a nanny.
I'd go round the city doing fun shyt on somebody else dime and go holla at all the other nannies. Ain't a bad gig if you like kids :ehh:
And all the other bed warmer shyt you talking bout idk what the hell that is. But most people keep it professional when dealing with their nannies. This aint a soap opera.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a honest day's work. No shame in that.
maybe so, but u missed the point....everything evolve....so first your a nanny u get lets say 150 a day....for argument sake....then u get 200 to wash dishes and watch the kids....and u do a good job and they get comfortable....then that's when they invite u over for wine and dinner...and that leads to a sexual offer...cac's a perverse so u know they gonna want weird sex eventually .....theyll probably offer nikkas their wife...cuckolding is popular...and theyll give u extra money....and the the gay shyt will come soon after for like 1000 a day...and weak nikkas gonna take take it...lets be real...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd go round the city doing fun shyt on somebody else dime and go holla at all the other nannies. Ain't a bad gig if you like kids :ehh:
And all the other bed warmer shyt you talking bout idk what the hell that is. But most people keep it professional when dealing with their nannies. This aint a soap opera.
ppl like u are why we became slaves.....ppl will justify anything

"but but but its not so bad....well be to see a new environment, well get to see other women from different tribes , well get to ride a boat...man this shyt wont be so bad"

the large point is, they're Turing us into domestic servants because of economic desperation

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I have no problem with kids, but I don't wanna be around them especially other people's kids, fukk that I got too much pride. And like @Theraflu said there are opportunities for "mannies" but look at how uncomfortable people are around black men. That's not happening. They have to be choosing some gay ass safe negroes to be doing this...fukk that.

"but but but its not so bad....well be to see a new environment, well get to see other women from different tribes , well get to ride a boat...man this shyt wont be so bad"

the large point is, they're Turing us into domestic servants because of economic desperation
Don't even bother explaining it, I see how low black people are stooping here in NY....man, it's sad to see.... :snoop:

It just comes back to what I was saying earlier.

This society REFUSES to allow black people to become great. They'd rather have us as slaves and servants.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This happens cause people dn't value themselves.

I know as a black man...for all the blood sweat and tears my ancestors and elders out for us to succeed and not be servants for non-blacks...that I'm better than being a goddamn "mannie" or flipping burgers for cacs. :pacspit:

This is why I be fighting everyday man!!! SMH!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

nikka what?:what:
The uneducated and skilless have always been domestic servants since the start of civilization. It aint nothing new. That goes for any race, culture, and country of people. People with money have always hired people without money to do shyt they don't want to be bothered with. :mindblown:
And again idk what weird sexual fantasies and fetishes you dream about but that ain't happening like you think.
You're one of those fake smart nikkas. I hope you're just playing for the internet cause if you aren't you don't know shyt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I have no problem with kids, but I don't wanna be around them especially other people's kids, fukk that I got too much pride. And like @Theraflu said there are opportunities for "mannies" but look at how uncomfortable people are around black men. That's not happening. They have to be choosing some gay ass safe negroes to be doing this...fukk that.

Well don't apply to be a fukking nanny.
Yall acting like folks out here trying to force yall to be a damn manny.
:what:

The Tribesman

civilize the savage. Criticize the parish
Daps
I have too much pride as a man to be taking care of another's seed:scust:. Men are natural providers, not carers.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Remember white people let black women breastfeed their kids...

I have no doubt that if they weren't scared they'd seek more black men as nannies

not lying about the breastfeeding...see below

resize

:jbhmm: Why does our ancestor brehette look pleased in this picture?