So black males are nannies now?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
He's not
@Still Ill FC weren't you a man-nie? Does it pay well?
I was a non live in nanny. I made about 15-45 dollars an hour and I worked about 20 hours a day. I got offers for live in positions, but I'm not trying to live with my clients. I'm going to go back to child care, because I love kids, if I don't make it as a cook. There are different types of nannies. Some get paid salary. I chose to be non live in so I could work for multiple families and baby sit at night to make ends meet.

TBH, I stopped because I felt like my families wanted to show me off on some look at this smart young black man we found shyt. I always got invited to black history celebrations and African music concerts. It was awkward for me because I was usually the only American born and raised African in those functions.

It taught me a lot about liberal racism. I'm not a charity case. I appreciate the doors it opened for me. I'd be homeless without it and probably dead. What bothered me the most is no black families ever gave me a shot. Their kids always had white female or Latina nannies. It taught me a lot about the black upper middle class. The coach of Cal's basketball team is black. I saw him almost everyday. They had two kids. He and his wife never asked me to baby sit or be their nanny. And he saw me a lot so he knew what I did. Funny thing is I always showed his family respect because I know how hard he and his wife worked to live in piedmont.

Edit: I raised infants for two years. I taught kids to read and write. Parents asked me to bathe their children. Boys and girs. I worked with girls and boys. My favorite kids were adopted from Ethiopia. I think about those kid's everyday. I do love them.

I'm a licensed instructional assistant. I have first aid and CPR training. I've been a camp counselor, life guard, runner, and associate camp director for the second biggest science camp in Calfornia. I also worked for the biggest camp in California. I'm a licensed coach and fitness instructor.

I'm over qualified, but for some reason I wasn't good enough for black families. I worked for a Morrocan family, a Cuban family, many Jewish families, and no Arab families because I worked for a lot of Jews. I also worked for Asian American families.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DrX

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm going to say this. I don't think I could ever bring myself to do it. My niece does it. She get's paid a good amount of money ( yes I know she's a woman but I'm basically stating her perks) the family she does it for, is taking her to Australia while the father does business and then when they got back; were moving to Seattle. Plus were going to put her up in the guest house.

If a man wanted that gig and had no issues :yeshrug:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was a non live in nanny. I made about 15-45 dollars an hour and I worked about 20 hours a day. I got offers for live in positions, but I'm not trying to live with my clients. I'm going to go back to child care, because I love kids, if I don't make it as a cook. There are different types of nannies. Some get paid salary. I chose to be non live in so I could work for multiple families and baby sit at night to make ends meet.

TBH, I stopped because I felt like my families wanted to show me off on some look at this smart young black man we found shyt. I always got invited to black history celebrations and African music concerts. It was awkward for me because I was usually the only American born and raised African in those functions.

It taught me a lot about liberal racism. I'm not a charity case. I appreciate the doors it opened for me. I'd be homeless without it and probably dead. What bothered me the most is no black families ever gave me a shot. Their kids always had white female or Latina nannies. It taught me a lot about the black upper middle class. The coach of Cal's basketball team is black. I saw him almost everyday. They had two kids. He and his wife never asked me to baby sit or be their nanny. And he saw me a lot so he knew what I did. Funny thing is I always showed his family respect because I know how hard he and his wife worked to live in piedmont.

Edit: I raised infants for two years. I taught kids to read and write. Parents asked me to bathe their children. Boys and girs. I worked with girls and boys. My favorite kids were adopted from Ethiopia. I think about those kid's everyday. I do love them.

I'm a licensed instructional assistant. I have first aid and CPR training. I've been a camp counselor, life guard, runner, and associate camp director for the second biggest science camp in Calfornia. I also worked for the biggest camp in California. I'm a licensed coach and fitness instructor.

I'm over qualified, but for some reason I wasn't good enough for black families. I worked for a Morrocan family, a Cuban family, many Jewish families, and no Arab families because I worked for a lot of Jews. I also worked for Asian American families.
yeah i can totally see them, "let me introduce you to Still Ill FC, our black male nanny:smugfavre:he's from RICHMOND":smugbiden:like it's some exotic refugee camp they pulled you out of. Rich liberal people in the bay are a mess.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@miranda instigating...I know your not like what I'm describing breh

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
naw man, fukk that....its a matter of pride....bytches that eat shyt in dubai got money....its about how u make your money....and im not selling my dignity

for $1,000,000 you would. :sas2:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@miranda instigating...I know your not like what I'm describing breh
I knew you weren't. I've seen what you described in the OP. I think I'm the only black male nanny on The Coli. Typically nannies are girls with college degrees or immigrants who have been hired to teach a child another language. Nanny's are not babysitters. We're life coaches. Parents give us goals and we work with kids to reach them. ALL my kids played soccer. So I was brought on as a full time coach/trainer/nanny/cook

Mom's often told me they wanted me to teach their boys to be men. Hahaha, and they all had dads. I also worked for two white families with black children. They asked me to show their kids what AA culture is. I still get approached in public and get asked to come back. But I'm good. The kids I love don't need me anymore.:sadbron: one is in Honduras playing soccer. I taught him damn near everything he knows. When I met him he couldn't even use his left foot or the outside of his right foot. A few MVP awards later he's playing gold level soccer at an age group above his own because he blew his entire peer group out of the water. I'm a midfielder and I've always been a team captain. It's no surprise he's a team captain. He's going pro for sure.

My beautiful black Ethiopian princess who I love so much and miss more everyday is like Michelle Obama. For her birthday I bought her vintage jewelry and hair clips so she never forgets she's beautiful. The world won't tell her she's beautiful so I did everyday.

Her brother, he's exactly like me. A young God with many personal issues to manage. I'm realizing kids need structure and clear boundaries. They need to know who they are or they'll become anything. I saw him play basketball recently by chance. We hadn't worked together for a while. I can tell he's losing confidence. He didn't take one shot. And he was the best player on that court. It took a lot for me not to yell out to him from the stands. It's best I stay away.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX