Spike Lee's Bad 25 Documentary Tonight (MJ most under-rated Classic)....

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think we as black people owed MJ more than to buy into the white media slander and corny jokes. MJ HATED that "Wacko Jacko" shyt, yet black people laughed along with these people who could care less about him. Mike was just a flash in a pan to them. They weren't there when he debuted with the Jackson 5, and they abandoned him around the time HIStory came out. When his memorial was televised on a million networks, these people complained that he didn't deserve to interrupt their regularly schedule programming. Now I'm not speaking on every white person, cause he did have a lot of true fans that were white, just speaking on those who wanted to be down and have the "hot" album.

I for one never bought into the BS they tried to sell. I still believe to this day that it's no coincidence that once MJ bought Elvis' and The Beatles' catalogue, that's when they began to throw dirt on his name.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we as black people owed MJ more than to buy into the white media slander and corny jokes. MJ HATED that "Wacko Jacko" shyt, yet black people laughed along with these people who could care less about him. Mike was just a flash in a pan to them. They weren't there when he debuted with the Jackson 5, and they abandoned him around the time HIStory came out. When his memorial was televised on a million networks, these people complained that he didn't deserve to interrupt their regularly schedule programming. Now I'm not speaking on every white person, cause he did have a lot of true fans that were white, just speaking on those who wanted to be down and have the "hot" album.

I for one never bought into the BS they tried to sell. I still believe to this day that it's no coincidence that once MJ bought Elvis' and The Beatles' catalogue, that's when they began to throw dirt on his name.
i never cosigned chris rock or katt williams or any of their jokes. that ish was disrespectful. but mike was a sitting target at that point and few was willing to risk their reputation to defend him. i won't lie i couldn't really defend him with all those allegations. i still go back and forth over whether i feel he was guilty or not.

by the way, think about it, mike had 2 careers. as a kid he had a soulful voice, then when he matured he had this incredible tone that was almost alien. dude had two legendary eras of vocal capabilities. thank about that. almost every other great singer have one signature sound. and if they had it as a kid, they lost it when they matured. ish is crazy that he had that gift twice.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
i never cosigned chris rock or katt williams or any of their jokes. that ish was disrespectful. but mike was a sitting target at that point and few was willing to risk their reputation to defend him. i won't lie i couldn't really defend him with all those allegations. i still go back and forth over whether i feel he was guilty or not.

by the way, think about it, mike had 2 careers. as a kid he had a soulful voice, then when he matured he had this incredible tone that was almost alien. dude had two legendary eras of vocal capabilities. thank about that. almost every other great singer have one signature sound. and if they had it as a kid, they lost it when they matured. ish is crazy that he had that gift twice.

Yeah, I never really found any of that shyt funny. I don't believe he even molested those kids to be honest. Just thought he was a grown ass kid who was asexual, until later on, I saw this interview with this guy who said MJ definitely got it in with a lot of famous WOMEN. He never revealed their names though, saying he'd take it to his grave, but I bet at least one of those chicks was Liz Taylor.

I definitely feel MJ's voice is underrated. He was an incredible singer. One of the things that piss me off about the white media is their hypocrisy. They wanna condemn MJ, Whitney and others for their demons, but continue to worship an Elvis or John Lennon. Elvis was fukking with Priscilla when she was like 13, and John Lennon, while probably a good righteous fellow was on PCP the majority of the 70s.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as :mj: music is the GOAT:ahh:

...it's hard to ignore the fact he was a weirdo :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

c/s

the fukked up thing is, as i kid i grew up with seeing Saturday Night Live and all the media clowing him
so i clowned him and called him gay and a child molestor

then I realized it was all BS

this MAN, loved all people Black, White, whatever...
His childhood was taken away so he was just trying to live it out

he was not gawtdamm child molestor:wtb: that CAC used his son to extort MIke

and the son admitted to it:wtb:

I didnt get to enjoy his talent like I should have cause of the gay as media:thumbsdown:

RIP Mike, the best ever

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The only thing I will say is, I never believe Mike hurt those kids. But Mike needed to be smarter than that. A grown man sleeping with other people kids is not a good look in society even if nothing harmful accrued. He gave his enemies a way to bring him down. It was true when MJ had all the records and brought the Beatles and Elvis like someone said, the dirt came flying hard. All these so called "Pro-black" mofo's never even set foot in the motherland But Neverland was there to help disadvantaged kids. Also for all the people that tried to bring MJ down, they said he was the most giving celebrity in History.

That's what killed me when people from our own community would say "He wants to be White". MJ was in Africa all the damn time. even set foot in the motherland. MJ did a lot for Blacks. Now he was eccentric, it was clear, most geniuses are. But it was sad to see what happen to Mike from the History Era till his death. I always had love for him. I'm glad he was vindicated in that one case and with the skin disease. He only made it light all the way around to make it even. As for the "White" Kids, hey MJ was about the human race more than any race. But we all know those probably ain't his biological kids. Overall I'm not giving him a pass on some of his actions but when you've been famous since you were Kid, nobody understands what he went through.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

I couldn't agree more my man, this is what i think and preach also.

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
The only thing I will say is, I never believe Mike hurt those kids. But Mike needed to be smarter than that. A grown man sleeping with other people kids is not a good look in society even if nothing harmful accrued. He gave his enemies a way to bring him down. It was true when MJ had all the records and brought the Beatles and Elvis like someone said, the dirt came flying hard. What's sad is Neverland was really there to help disadvantaged kids. Also for all the people that tried to bring MJ down, they said he was the most giving celebrity in History.

That's what killed me when people from our own community would say "He wants to be White". MJ was in Africa all the damn time. All these so called "Pro-black" mofo's never even set foot in the motherland. MJ did a lot for Blacks. Now he was eccentric, it was clear, most geniuses are. But it was sad to see what happen to Mike from the History Era till his death. I always had love for him. I'm glad he was vindicated in that one case and with the skin disease. He only made it light all the way around to make it even. As for the "White" Kids, hey MJ was about the human race more than any race. But we all know those probably ain't his biological kids. Overall I'm not giving him a pass on some of his actions but when you've been famous since you were Kid, nobody understands what he went through.

As a fan.. I read the book 'Magic and Madness' then read the Vanity Fair articles and watched the Louix Theroux special. (Picked those out as they offer 2 sides)

Why go on holiday with 2 young boys over spending the week with your new wife ?
MJ did this over and over.

Things seemed to change for him when he stayed with Diana Ross as a kid.

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a fan.. I read the book 'Magic and Madness' then read the Vanity Fair articles and watched the Louix Theroux special. (Picked those out as they offer 2 sides)

Why go on holiday with 2 young boys over spending the week with your new wife ?
MJ did this over and over.

Things seemed to change for him when he stayed with Diana Ross as a kid.

I always felt like that nikka wanted to be her/look like her

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The only thing I will say is, I never believe Mike hurt those kids. But Mike needed to be smarter than that. A grown man sleeping with other people kids is not a good look in society even if nothing harmful accrued. He gave his enemies a way to bring him down. It was true when MJ had all the records and brought the Beatles and Elvis like someone said, the dirt came flying hard. What's sad is Neverland was really there to help disadvantaged kids. Also for all the people that tried to bring MJ down, they said he was the most giving celebrity in History.

That's what killed me when people from our own community would say "He wants to be White". MJ was in Africa all the damn time. All these so called "Pro-black" mofo's never even set foot in the motherland. MJ did a lot for Blacks. Now he was eccentric, it was clear, most geniuses are. But it was sad to see what happen to Mike from the History Era till his death. I always had love for him. I'm glad he was vindicated in that one case and with the skin disease. He only made it light all the way around to make it even. As for the "White" Kids, hey MJ was about the human race more than any race. But we all know those probably ain't his biological kids. Overall I'm not giving him a pass on some of his actions but when you've been famous since you were Kid, nobody understands what he went through.

I don't know why people wanna get all holier-than-thou and act like Mike never did anything that was worthy of making fun of. Mike was an incredible performer and musician, but that doesn't mean he didn't do a lot of weird shyt. and ultimately I think his story is kind of sad, as he was someone that achieved the ultimate levels of 'success', but never seemed to find real happiness

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
tumblr_mdyiou2kXE1r6wxbho1_250.gif

tumblr_mdyiou2kXE1r6wxbho4_250.gif

tumblr_mdyiou2kXE1r6wxbho5_250.gif

tumblr_mdyiou2kXE1r6wxbho6_250.gif

tumblr_mdyiou2kXE1r6wxbho7_250.gif

tumblr_mdyiou2kXE1r6wxbho8_250.gif

:dead:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

LOL, The Lyrics to "Smooth Criminal" are so basic but it's the beat and his background vocals and harmonies that make make the track so Classic:

Smooth Criminal lyrics

As He Came Into The Window
It Was The Sound Of A
Crescendo
He Came Into Her Apartment
He Left The Bloodstains On
The Carpet
She Ran Underneath The Table
He Could See She Was Unable
So She Ran Into The Bedroom
She Was Struck Down, It Was
Her Doom!!

Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok, Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok, Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok, Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Annie

(Annie Are You Ok)
(Will You Tell Us That You're
Ok)
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
(He Left The Bloodstains On
The Carpet)
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom!)

Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
You've Been Hit By
You've Been Hit By-
A Smooth Criminal

So They Came Into The Outway
It Was Sunday-What A Black Day
Every time I tried to find him
He's Leaving no clues left behind him
And he had no way of knowing
of the suspect or what to expect
Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation
Sounding Heartbeats Intimidations....

Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
a smooth criminal

(Annie Are You Ok)
Ok)
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
(He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom) Annie!!

(Annie Are You Ok)
(So, Annie Are You Ok)
(Are You Ok Annie)
(You've Been Hit By)
(You've Been Struck By-
A Smooth Criminal)

Okay, I Want Everybody To
Clear The Area Right Now!

Heee!
(Annie Are You Ok)
I Don't Know!
(Will You Tell Us, That
You're Ok)
I Don't Know!
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
I Don't Know!
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
I Don't Know!
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
I Don't Know!
(Left Bloodstains On The
Carpet)
I Don't Know Why Baby!
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
I Don't Know!
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom-Annie!)
(Annie Are You Ok)
Dad Gone It-Baby!
(Will You Tell Us, That
You're Ok)
Dad Gone It-Baby!
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
Dad Gone It-Baby!
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
Hoo! Hoo!
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
Dad Gone It!
(Left Bloodstains On The
Carpet)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
Dad Gone It!
(You Were Struck Down)
Ow!!!!

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
LOL, The Lyrics to "Smooth Criminal" are so basic but it's the beat and his background vocals and harmonies that make make the track so Classic:

Smooth Criminal lyrics

As He Came Into The Window
It Was The Sound Of A
Crescendo
He Came Into Her Apartment
He Left The Bloodstains On
The Carpet
She Ran Underneath The Table
He Could See She Was Unable
So She Ran Into The Bedroom
She Was Struck Down, It Was
Her Doom!!

Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok, Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok, Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok, Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Annie

(Annie Are You Ok)
Ok)
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
(He Left The Bloodstains On
The Carpet)
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom!)

Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
You've Been Hit By
You've Been Hit By-
A Smooth Criminal

So They Came Into The Outway
It Was Sunday-What A Black Day
Every time I tried to find him
He's Leaving no clues left behind him
And he had no way of knowing
of the suspect or what to expect
Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation
Sounding Heartbeats Intimidations....

Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
Annie Are You Ok
So, Annie Are You Ok
Are You Ok Annie
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
a smooth criminal

(Annie Are You Ok)
Ok)
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
(He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom) Annie!!

(Annie Are You Ok)
(So, Annie Are You Ok)
(Are You Ok Annie)
(You've Been Hit By)
(You've Been Struck By-
A Smooth Criminal)

Okay, I Want Everybody To
Clear The Area Right Now!

Heee!
(Annie Are You Ok)
I Don't Know!
(Will You Tell Us, That
You're Ok)
I Don't Know!
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
I Don't Know!
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
I Don't Know!
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
I Don't Know!
(Left Bloodstains On The
Carpet)
I Don't Know Why Baby!
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
I Don't Know!
(You Were Struck Down)
(Annie Are You Ok)
Dad Gone It-Baby!
(Will You Tell Us, That
You're Ok)
Dad Gone It-Baby!
(There's A Sign In The
Window)
Dad Gone It-Baby!
(That He Struck You-A
Crescendo Annie)
Hoo! Hoo!
(He Came Into Your
Apartment)
Dad Gone It!
(Left Bloodstains On The
Carpet)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
(Then You Ran Into The
Bedroom)
Dad Gone It!
(You Were Struck Down)
Ow!!!!

Well Annie did answer back..she said "I don't know nikka damn! :damn:"

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't know why people wanna get all holier-than-thou and act like Mike never did anything that was worthy of making fun of. Mike was an incredible performer and musician, but that doesn't mean he didn't do a lot of weird shyt. and ultimately I think his story is kind of sad, as he was someone that achieved the ultimate levels of 'success', but never seemed to find real happiness

No doubt, Mike was "Strange" or "Weird" but a lot of great artist are. Some of the criticism he brought on himself like the whole Animal thing and the Plastic Surgeries But the fact is the Media twisted a lot of stuff when it came to MJ to sell papers and stories. That's what the whole "Leave me alone" video was about. My only thing with the Kids thing is it's fine if he wanted to help children and plus like he said, Children don't have as bad motives as adults.

But the whole "Sharing your Bed" is something that society just doesn't accept unless it's family. That's what I mean about him giving his enemies something to attack him for. Even the 2nd Kid, why put yourself in that situation after the 1st case. I really think Mike thought he was a Kid and he psychologically regressed but didn't understand that 40+ year old hanging with Kids just didn't look right from the outside looking in. But Emmanuel Lewis and Macauley Culkin never had anything negative to say about their time with MJ. Here was Mike Defending himself to Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes.

Last edited by a moderator: