Spike Lee's Bad 25 Documentary Tonight (MJ most under-rated Classic)....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched this documentary today and it was good but hate the damn commercial and can tell it was edited. I'll def cop the dvds.

Can't believe that MJ wanted Whitney on his track but her label won't let her....that was just stupid and had me thinking how sad that Whitney and MJ are gone too soon while they're still young in like 40's , I think.

Daps
:skip: at all those niqqas shedding them fake tears on camera tho .. we all see you :mjpls:

why didnt spike interview quincy tho? did he turn them down?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I just watched this documentary today and it was good but hate the damn commercial and can tell it was edited. I'll def cop the dvds.

Can't believe that MJ wanted Whitney on his track but her label won't let her....that was just stupid and had me thinking how sad that Whitney and MJ are gone too soon while they're still young in like 40's , I think.

Mike was 50..

Daps
Some magazine article that dropped after he passed

dude was talking about how Mike didn't want to be black n sh1t

forgot which mag it was

LOL..quincy gotta be trolling.. quincy loved them cave women..who is he trying to fool..

rashida tho :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL..quincy gotta be trolling.. quincy loved them cave women..who is he trying to fool..

rashida tho :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

quincy is one weird ass motherfukker

I remember seeing that interview he gave right after he died. The shyt he was saying. I mean the dude just died give it a rest.

Daps
quincy is one weird ass motherfukker

I remember seeing that interview he gave right after he died. The shyt he was saying. I mean the dude just died give it a rest.

yeah breh..i dont know if this is true but :walkerhuh:

breh im gonna steal that avatar on some puffy sampling 80's records shiit..:birdman: