Spike Lee's Bad 25 Documentary Tonight (MJ most under-rated Classic)....

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No homo, but I miss MJ :to:

I still remember those choreographies at school in the 80s. We always picked MJ songs. Damn, I still remember breakdancing on Smooth Criminal :wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I remember when they premiered the video to Micheal Jackson and Eddie Murphy's video "Whats up with you" they showed it on fox right after the Simpson's went off. That has never been done before. A major network that was not affiliated with music at all premiering a video without it being on something like entertainment tonight. That will never be done again. You won't ever be able to find another MJ.

I remember that lol, it wasn't a great song but still that was pretty epic.

That being said, i want Spike Lee to do one for Dangerous :lawd:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I mean LOOK AT THIS shyt :damn:

MJ+2012+1996+Concert+crowd.jpg

ALL those people came to see ONE MAN...:wow:

He will forever will be the G.O.A.T. :mj:

Not to mention that these concerts had to have full staff makeshift hospitals on site for all the people passing out from just seeing him in person.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I remember when they premiered the video to Micheal Jackson and Eddie Murphy's video "Whats up with you" they showed it on fox right after the Simpson's went off. That has never been done before. A major network that was not affiliated with music at all premiering a video without it being on something like entertainment tonight. That will never be done again. You won't ever be able to find another MJ.
Mike did that with the BLACK OR WHITE video also.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another detail about BAD. That BAD song was supposed to be a duet with Prince, but Prince heard the song and said MJ didn't need him on the song because it would be a hit anyway. That would have been epic :ohlawd:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
whitney and janet are the standard no doubt when to comes to women. i prefer janets songs but u can't deny her and whitneyss influence.

It's crazy how people now seem to act like Janet ain't one of the most influential ever. Yes she was stuck in her brother's shawdow and her 1st two LP's were luke warm. But when "Control" and "Rhythem Nation" dropped, she was up there with MJ, Prince and Whitney, those both are two of the greatest albums ever. At that point even MJ had to admit Janet was a Legend:

220px-Control_(Janet_Jackson_album)_coverart.jpg

220px-RhythmNation1814.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, and u can arguably say its MJ is what started this wave with Thriller. He opened doors and made black people "cool" in the eyes of millions of cacs lol.

Low key u can argue he's up there with the famous civil rights leaders in opening up opportunities for black folks...in a different way of course.

No Michael did change the game in Civil Rights. You have to remember, in the 1980's racism was still alive and well even though things started to cool since it was over a decade since Martin and Malcolm were killed. But MJ video's blowing up opened the door for a lot of Blacks cause kids that were told Black People ain't sh!t didn't believe it when the biggest star in the world was Black. MJ was going around the world meeting Presidents and world leaders. MJ was huge in pushing the black consciousness forward. Now I know people think he hated being Black with all the surgeries and skin issues but if you listen to his music and look at his actions like giving to charity and going to Afirca hard body, MJ never lost his roots:

young-michael-jackson.jpg

michael-jackson-president-nixon.jpg

Nixon

Michael+Jackson+and+President+Jimmy+Carter.jpg

Carter

MJreagan.jpg

Reagan

MJ-George-Bush_jpg-186x300.jpg

Bush

Michael-Jackson-and-Bill-clinton.jpg

Clinton

Every President in the last 50 years knew MJ was the Don.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how people now seem to act like Janet ain't one of the most influential ever. Yes she was stuck in her brother's shawdow and her 1st two LP's were luke warm. But when "Control" and "Rhythem Nation" dropped, she was up there with MJ, Prince and Whitney, those both are two of the greatest albums ever. At that point even MJ had to admit Janet was a Legend:

c/s. and her followups are strong as well. Janet and Velvet Rope.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Once she dropped Control it was over. She didn't let up until the 2000s

Just seen The Bodyguard in target for 5$ and scooped it. About dive in:whoo:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was glad to see Jeffrey Daniel play such an integral role in this doc, this is the man behind the Moonwalk!!

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
No Michael did change the game in Civil Rights. You have to remember, in the 1980's racism was still alive and well even though things started to cool since it was over a decade since Martin and Malcolm were killed. But MJ video's blowing up opened the door for a lot of Blacks cause kids that were told Black People ain't sh!t didn't believe it when the biggest star in the world was Black. MJ was going around the world meeting Presidents and world leaders. MJ was huge in pushing the black consciousness forward. Now I know people think he hated being Black with all the surgeries and skin issues but if you listen to his music and look at his actions like giving to charity and going to Afirca hard body, MJ never lost his roots:

young-michael-jackson.jpg

michael-jackson-president-nixon.jpg

Nixon

that's not Nixon u retard, that's Ed Sullivan

:snoop: