SPIN: How Can The School System Be FIXED In The U.S.? (MORE BLACK MALE TEACHERS?)

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point. This is why you have kids who become disengaged because the teacher can't relate. Also, the teacher judges the child when they first walk into the room.

Not to mention, the teacher most likely failed or wasn't good enough at their chosen field of study to make it and that resentment and narcissism is taken out on the kids.

I've dated several teachers and I've heard some wild stories about how a teacher will get jealous of a rising star and do everything in her power to snuff that light out. Giving bad grades for no reason, judging papers more harshly, or just being an a$$hole to said student.

That's also something that needs to be addressed. Because the American education system doesn't do anything for students in regards to emotional maturity, a lot of these teachers come fresh out of college but still mentally think and act like children. And their narcissism and entitlement is dangerous

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
stop making these stupid fukking threads and go outside and do something. posting on the coli isnt going to fix the school systems. go outside.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
long ago i wrote a research paper on paying kids through school. financial incentive is key in nearly every aspect of life, but education wants you to wait 18+ years for it to materialize. why not pay em earlier?
You want to pay all the millions of children In the American school system ??? Lol

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It won’t be “fixed” and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit around trying to fix it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not to mention, the teacher most likely failed or wasn't good enough at their chosen field of study to make it and that resentment and narcissism is taken out on the kids.

I've dated several teachers and I've heard some wild stories about how a teacher will get jealous of a rising star and do everything in her power to snuff that light out. Giving bad grades for no reason, judging papers more harshly, or just being an a$$hole to said student.

That's also something that needs to be addressed. Because the American education system doesn't do anything for students in regards to emotional maturity, a lot of these teachers come fresh out of college but still mentally think and act like children. And their narcissism and entitlement is dangerous
Word. That right there is sickening and disheartening to say the least.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
long ago i wrote a research paper on paying kids through school. financial incentive is key in nearly every aspect of life, but education wants you to wait 18+ years for it to materialize. why not pay em earlier?
Disingenuous. Public school is less than 100 years old. It’s a new thing. If your parents couldn’t afford for you to go to school, you didn’t and likely grew up barely knowing how to read. So, a free education that’s paid for by property taxes is their pay. People say home school as if all parents are bunch of geniuses who actually know how to convey information so someone else can retain it. Didn’t even mention patience and time. Not with all these single parent homes.

So, to pay someone for something they’re blessed to be receiving doesn’t get my vote. No money is exponentially made off them being taught. Just in case the NCAA and not paying athletes creep into here.

Daps
Disingenuous. Public school is less than 100 years old. It’s a new thing. If your parents couldn’t afford for you to go to school, you didn’t and likely grew up barely knowing how to read. So, a free education that’s paid for by property taxes is their pay.

So, to pay someone for something they’re blessed to be receiving doesn’t get my vote. No money is exponentially made off them being taught.

the basis of your opinion is not working for too many kids so time to try something new for them. do you have knowledge of the programs that have tried this and are having great success? also, how do you figure it is a "blessing" and then in the same post say it is something due to them by taxes. lol

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
the basis of your opinion is not working for too many kids so time to try something new for them. do you have knowledge of the programs that have tried this and are having great success? also, how do you figure it is a "blessing" and then in the same post say it is something due to them by taxes. lol
If one day, property taxes are no longer allocated to schools then what? People bytch about daycare prices, let’s see how many parents be able to afford secondary education annually. Take into account families with multiple school age children.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Education begins AT HOME.

It begins WITH YOU.

A good family structure where reading and math is drillled in at a young age is the answer.

Also voting against people who will appoint judges that allow for unequal funding of
schools depending on tax funds would help to for all you people who don’t vote or vote republican....

Daps
Education begins AT HOME. It begins WITH YOU. A good family structure where reading and math is drillled in at a young age is the answer.

that was another part of my thesis. a lot of these parents dont care to help their kids. now if they knew their kid would be getting a stipend through great grades, some of them might be a lot more involved...it could help with the household.