Spin: What would we rename America if we could?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s named after this guy …

Someone who stayed at home and proved Columbus wrong … really ????

I typically don't believe stuff like this. Why would the royals of Europe allow a "new" continent to be named after some random guy? Wouldn't the King of Spain or England have named it after himself?

I believe America was the name of this land before any European stepped on it. They just used this Italian dude as an excuse to keep us blinded about the truth of there being a black presence in the Americas before Columbus.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I typically don't believe stuff like this. Why would the royals of Europe allow a "new" continent to be named after some random guy? Wouldn't the King of Spain or England have named it after himself?

I believe America was the name of this land before any European stepped on it. They just used this Italian dude as an excuse to keep us blinded about the truth of there being a black presence in the Americas before Columbus.
:deadrose:

You are a fukking trip
I just believe what I make up
:deadrose:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

ZMWc.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Now that India might rename itself and a lot of countries have their own internal names.

If we were to rename America (… because why should we keep the name of an obscure Italian explorer …) what would we be called?
I can tell you that and more with our Silver plan, only $25/month.
Alternatively, you can make a payment for the full year for the $210. That's 30% in savings Mr. @TEH

Do you a debit or credit card on hand to complete the transaction? :feedme: