Spin: What would we rename America if we could?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I can tell you that and more with our Silver plan, only $25/month.
Alternatively, you can make a payment for the full year for the $210. That's 30% in savings Mr. @TEH

Do you a debit or credit card on hand to complete the transaction? :feedme:

:wow:

10+ rep

Low key

/ thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose:

You are a fukking trip
I just believe what I make up
:deadrose:

No it's about knowing the history of who we're dealing with. Europeans lie about damn near everything related to history. Why do you think they would suddenly tell the truth about this?

Just use logic for a second. If you're the King of Spain or England and your army has conquered this new land, why would you let it get named after some random guy instead of yourself?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not random. He was a rich guy who "explored" this area world. He didn't even name it after himself.

But was he the King? Why would the richest and most powerful man let a continent his army just conquered be named after some other rich guy who had less money and power?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
But was he the King? Why would the richest and most powerful man let a continent his army just conquered be named after some other rich guy who had less money and power?
Most European kings at the time didn't visit the America's. Vespucci worked for Portugal which means he likely came to look for lands to make Portugal money. The king gets the riches, the name of the general area is less of a concern, especially since Vespucci didn't name the the continents after himself, cartographers and others gave it that name as time passed. Hell, one of the first real colonies in that area was Brazil and it isn't named after a Portuguese king.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Di'baux.

"What you got on my drugs/oil/natural mineral deposits, homie?"
samuel-L-unclesam.png

3 pages and I can't believe a Coli breh didn't drop Cacistan into the mix yet.