State your unpopular comic book character opinion

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked it watched every Sat but when I compare it to other comic animated series it's probably ranks around Wolverine and the X-Men level which is good but not great.

Agree to disagree but respect. I think it's a great show and had the opportunity to be better. loved wolverine and the x men too

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Batman is alive...Slades record is 0-1 :shaq:

Even Damien and Grayson gave him that work if I'm not mistaken :mjpls:

You're mistaken :sas1:

It was The Red Hood (Jason Todd, 2nd Robin) you are probably thinking of.

Slade was the Teen Titans main villain, the Magneto to their X-Men and he basically grew into a top tier team wrecker (or rather always was, just never had the reason to do so). He's basically Captain America crossed with Deadpool, he just has Bruce's number but he's the Batman of the DC Villains so its not really surprising. Slade actually grew to have somewhat of a friendship with Nightwing out of respect for his abilities tho.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Live Action Superhero Shows just don't fukking work for me superheros require some sort of big budget to convey the action we see in the comics come to life. Now in saying this I am hyped for the Dardedevil the fact that it's on Netflix meaning more $$$$ , a very good cast, darker tone and the fact that DD actually works in a Television setting makes it intriguing to me.

Oh and I do not fukk with Iron Man at all he's definitely has the WOAT villain rogues out of any Marvel A-Lister. He just has way too many character flaws for me to say that I actually enjoy him as a character. Dude's a alcoholic, plus the shyt he did in Civil War was :scust:
shyt Marvel Studios even accepts he's flop they're transferring Antman's flop of creating Ultron to him.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Negs for anybody that hates on Batman the GOAT
@Bruce Wayne back me up bruh
200.gif

Given the fact that there are many Fans of The Batman and his Adventures, there are plenty of People who do not like him. A Guy who dresses up like a Bat clearly has Issues:mjpls: but People have been Happy to have him clean up theie Streets. Fan or not it's fine to have your own Opinion.:manny:

:smugbiden:However The Batman IS THEE GOAT Crime Fighter.:obama:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman should never, ever, be able to beat Superman

Galactus should never lose to any Earth-based superhero team. He's supposed to be not only leaps and bounds more powerful than anybody on earth, but also have an intelligence level far beyond human capacity. He should never be outsmarted by a human.

The Authority, when it was written by Ellis and then Millar, was the best team comic book I've ever read

The Dark Knight Returns, like all Batman books, was overrated.

Superman: Red Son is better than any Batman book I've ever read

Batman and the fact that he always has to win is what is wrong with DC. They got so many great characters but Batman always has to be the main dude:camby:

That being said, Batman is the only character DC has gotten right on the big screen.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You're mistaken :sas1:

It was The Red Hood (Jason Todd, 2nd Robin) you are probably thinking of.

Slade was the Teen Titans main villain, the Magneto to their X-Men and he basically grew into a top tier team wrecker (or rather always was, just never had the reason to do so). He's basically Captain America crossed with Deadpool, he just has Bruce's number but he's the Batman of the DC Villains so its not really surprising. Slade actually grew to have somewhat of a friendship with Nightwing out of respect for his abilities tho.
Bruh I know who Slade is....and I don't think I'm mistaken...Grayson definitely put the beats on Deathstroke when Bruce was away

And I think Damian caught a piece as well...I remember cause Slade was laid up in the hospital bed licking his wounds :patrice:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Bruh I know who Slade is....and I don't think I'm mistaken...Grayson definitely put the beats on Deathstroke when Bruce was away

And I think Damian caught a piece as well...I remember cause Slade was laid up in the hospital bed licking his wounds :patrice:

If it happened, it must have been in Morrison's Batman and Robin which took place after Final Crisis, right? I own that whole run but am still reading through it, I'll peep and scan for it. I could be the one mistaken after all. :yeshrug:

But the numbers are still in Slade's favor tho :lolbron:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I hate that it takes billion dollar hollywood executives (who are probably largely pieces of shyt themselves but simply see the money grab opportunities) to get Marvel and DC to act right when it comes to black characters in their books. i.e. Falcon went from not mentioned at all to leader of 2 avengers teams plus his own solo series... coincidentally following the praise-worthy showing anthony mackie had in the winter soldier. Or Black Panther, who was basically castrated by Marvel mere moments after the black hollywood writer (Hudlin) left; i.e. soon after he lost his crown, lost his marriage, bullshyt ass doom war where he lost his vibranium and got embarrassed by dr doom at every corner, they whored out his wife to wolverine just so they could rub it in his face.. just a buncha bs until Hickman took interest in the character and salvaged him (sort of). But now that he's got a movie greenlit and an adored actor playing him.. i bet they prominently make him "the batman" of marvel by 2016.

John Stewart is the b*stard child of the green lanterns who they were trying to kill off a year or so ago until the news broke and fan outrage had them fall back (or so is the rumor)... but let will smith or someone else pick him for justice league, and DC finna have Stewart all up in the video like its 2004 (JLU cartoon) all over again.

So my agitation isn't that they will finally get shine or respectable characterization.. but that it seemingly took Disney or WB going :ufdup:to get the editorial staff within the actual companies to go "alright alright fine... we'll treat these negroes characters with base level respect."

It's been a lot more progress in the past year (black avengers team, black superman named Val Zod, Mr. Terrific being relevant again, Falcon & BP on the rise, they brought back/revamped Deathlok, there's Cyborg as the new token black smh but we'll see what they do with him now, and somewhat oddly they are pairing up their major superheroines with black male love interests... i.e.supergirl, powergirl and captain marvel). So you have to acknowledge that.. but smh at all the bullshyt prior to this revamping.

edit- and not saying they should 'over do it' like some would argue with cap-falcon (or making wally west black :patrice:) but it shouldn't be one extreme or the other.

Last edited:
Daps
I dunno if these are unpopular but:

-Aquaman is a top tier hero. I dunno why people think dude suck, he's a beast

-DC needs to run a maor arc that doesn't involve Batman or Superman at all. I don't care how they do it, maybe have them captured, I don't know. But those two are like Scottie and MJ and the rest of the DCU the Bulls.

-Wally West was the best Flash and Flash is an underrated hero

-Iron Man a prick fukk him and his ancestors/descendants

-Static needs some new direction, Static is like some WWE Mid-carder that's about to break out but never does.

-Hal Jordan ain't shyt

-Deadpool will always be raw to me, but how dude got such a mainstream cult following got me like:wtb:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
-Batman is too underpowered in his solo series
-Spiderman has the worst character development in comic history
-Spiderman is painful to read because his comments are annoying and non funny
-The Future Summers children need more shine, the present Summers are annoying
-Scott Summers is a dikk
-Wolverine is a highfalutin murderer who should have died a while ago
-DC doesnt know how to make crossovers
-Green Arrow is a meta
-That whole Blackest Night series should have been its own series, in its own universe because the DC universe is weighting it down
-DC and Marvel should do a canon crossover

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Hate comic Wolverine and glad he's dead. fukking overexposed plot haxor faggit