State your unpopular comic book character opinion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Batman should never, ever, be able to beat Superman

to me i believe it to be the ultimate stalemate.

on one hand yea superman could end it at anytime. if he really wanted to, he could destroy batman in an instant. but he won't.

but on the other hand batman could also end it at anytime. he HAS kryptonite. but like superman... he won't.

the mutual respect they have for one another is too great. they are like brothers.

if shyt were to ever go down and the 2 of them actually had to fight, it would basically just boil down to who acts first. because whoever acts first would be the winner.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
to me i believe it to be the ultimate stalemate.

on one hand yea superman could end it at anytime. if he really wanted to, he could destroy batman in an instant. but he won't.

but on the other hand batman could also end it at anytime. he HAS kryptonite. but like superman... he won't.

the mutual respect they have for one another is too great. they are like brothers.

if shyt were to ever go down and the 2 of them actually had to fight, it would basically just boil down to who acts first. because whoever acts first would be the winner.

If anyone's read the newest Batman today, Snyder gave the perfect answer to this question: Who wins between batman and superman? The answer is the same as it always is: we both lose

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Batman is boring as fukk
Superman is the best DC character
Wolverine sucks
Deadpool sucks
Mary Jane sucks and Aunt May needs to die
Thor is boring
Aquaman is not lame

Daps
Reppin
NYC
bro when i was a kid and i used to watch those superfriends cartoons it was fukkin PIFF to see superman team up with batman. like even as a kid playing with action figures i don't think i ever even TRIED to concoct a scenario where the 2 of them were enemies. i mean why would i? they're supposed to be on the same team.

so i hope the BVS movie doesn't go too far with it. i mean yea i understand this will be their "first meeting" and that they may have a few differences to start but i hope the whole movie isn't about them just going at each other's throats from start to finish.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Live Action Superhero Shows just don't fukking work for me superheros require some sort of big budget to convey the action we see in the comics come to life. Now in saying this I am hyped for the Dardedevil the fact that it's on Netflix meaning more $$$$ , a very good cast, darker tone and the fact that DD actually works in a Television setting makes it intriguing to me.

Oh and I do not fukk with Iron Man at all he's definitely has the WOAT villain rogues out of any Marvel A-Lister. He just has way too many character flaws for me to say that I actually enjoy him as a character. Dude's a alcoholic, plus the shyt he did in Civil War was :scust:
shyt Marvel Studios even accepts he's a flop they're transferring Antman's flop of creating Ultron to him.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
bro when i was a kid and i used to watch those superfriends cartoons it was fukkin PIFF to see superman team up with batman. like even as a kid playing with action figures i don't think i ever even TRIED to concoct a scenario where the 2 of them were enemies. i mean why would i? they're supposed to be on the same team.

so i hope the BVS movie doesn't go too far with it. i mean yea i understand this will be their "first meeting" and that they may have a few differences to start but i hope the whole movie isn't about them just going at each other's throats from start to finish.

Im pretty sure Luthor manipulates them to fight amongst each other and they find out Luthor set them up and proceed to team up. Honestly my biggest worry for this movie is making Batman into BATGOD the things Superman has done in the first movie makes him WAYY too much of for a Batman to handle him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I like Robin/Nightwing more than Batman and once I found out Bruce smashed Barbara I lost a lot of respect for him.

Black Panther>>>>>>>>> Iron Man and every time he sons him a young black child gets a college scholarship :wow:

I do like Spider-Man but I hate the Amazing movies and feel like the character is "off" even though Garfield is a good actor. If you put Andrew Garfield in the Sam Raimi universe then you'd have the perfect franchise.

Captain America is the best current character of the MCU. Chris Evans really nailed him

Thor is underrated and Dark World wasn't bad by any means

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel has only released 4 really good movies, the rest of their output ranges from just OK (Cap 1 and Incredible Hulk) to total bullshyt (Iron Man 2 and 3). The Thor movies are not even worth mentioning because they are utterly forgettable.

Man of Steel was the best comic book movie of 2013.

Watchmen was an awesome movie.

The Human Target TV show from 2010 on Fox was great and I am still pissed it got cancelled.

From Hell was a good fukking movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvel has only released 4 really good movies, the rest of their output ranges from just OK (Cap 1 and Incredible Hulk) to total bullshyt (Iron Man 2 and 3). The Thor movies are not even worth mentioning because they are utterly forgettable.

Man of Steel was the best comic book movie of 2013.

Watchmen was an awesome movie.

The Human Target TV show from 2010 on Fox was great and I am still pissed it got cancelled.

From Hell was a good fukking movie.

Can't co-sign everything but I will drink to that breh. Miss that show so damn much