State your unpopular comic book character opinion

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't co-sign everything but I will drink to that breh. Miss that show so damn much
It was really getting good too even after all of the changes the network made them make for season 2. Fox makes some fukked up decisions with their TV schedules sometimes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Was it as good as Firefly? That's my GOAT cancelled show:wow:

I never got into Firefly so I'm the wrong brother to ask but it was good. First season was dope, 2nd season was as dope if not better. No one watched it though.

May not be unpopular but Marvel's cartoons are ass cheeks. Loeb and Quesada need to let some new blood in. I'm hearing ultimate spider-man is cancelled though but that could just be a rumor

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was really getting good too even after all of the changes the network made them make for season 2. Fox makes some fukked up decisions with their TV schedules sometimes.

No one watched man. They had it on Mondays at first and no one watched then moved it to Tuesdays or Wednesdays and no one watched. They even tried giving it the American Idol lead in when that show was the hottest show on TV and no one watched. Can't be mad at the networks for everything. I remember when they started showing previews for it and I was with my homies and all of them said it looked like a 24 knock off so they were instantly turned off

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I never got into Firefly so I'm the wrong brother to ask but it was good. First season was dope, 2nd season was as dope if not better. No one watched it though.

May not be unpopular but Marvel's cartoons are ass cheeks. Loeb and Quesada need to let some new blood in. I'm hearing ultimate spider-man is cancelled though but that could just be a rumor

Marvels cartoons are indeed ass. The ONLY reason we all look so fondly on the old animated series versions is because of Nostalgia.

On the other hand Justice League and Unlimited are amongst the GOAT animated series of any medium PERIOD.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvels cartoons are indeed ass. The ONLY reason we all look so fondly on the old animated series versions is because of Nostalgia.

On the other hand Justice League and Unlimited are amongst the GOAT animated series of any medium PERIOD.

Yeah seriously. Spec Spidey and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes are the closest they've come to not just good cartoons but good television period and we see what happened there. Batman, JL and JLU damn near shyt on anything they've done and shyt on a lot of live action shows as well, in any genre. And their animated movie game is on point as well. Marvel's edict of making stuff for the kids is cool but you don't have to dumb the shyt down like they do. Even though the stuff we had as kids isn't that great in retrospect, it didn't speak down to us. It was written so that a lot of age groups could enjoy it. This crap now is only written with kids in mind

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
DC completely shyts on Marvel when it comes to female superheroes

Superman and Batman are both overrated characters

The New-52 should've been one of the 52 alternate Universe's instead of being a reboot of the entire DC multiverse

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Deadpool is corny as fukk and that 4th wall shyt got old real quick

Miles Morales is a more interesting Spider-man than Peter and a better take on the character overall

Wolverine's wack but that's already been covered

Iron Man 3 was a dope movie

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Marvel has only released 4 really good movies, the rest of their output ranges from just OK (Cap 1 and Incredible Hulk) to total bullshyt (Iron Man 2 and 3). The Thor movies are not even worth mentioning because they are utterly forgettable.

Man of Steel was the best comic book movie of 2013.

Watchmen was an awesome movie.

The Human Target TV show from 2010 on Fox was great and I am still pissed it got cancelled.

From Hell was a good fukking movie.

I'll take it a step further: the Watchmen movie's ending was better than the graphic novel's ending.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me i believe it to be the ultimate stalemate.

on one hand yea superman could end it at anytime. if he really wanted to, he could destroy batman in an instant. but he won't.

but on the other hand batman could also end it at anytime. he HAS kryptonite. but like superman... he won't.

the mutual respect they have for one another is too great. they are like brothers.

if shyt were to ever go down and the 2 of them actually had to fight, it would basically just boil down to who acts first. because whoever acts first would be the winner.

Superman should see Kryptonite miles away using his X-ray vision. He can also attack Batman with his heat vision from a safe distance. Plus he's as fast as Flash so there should be no way a normal human would be able to see Superman move at his maximum speed. Superman can just toss buses, large boulders, houses from miles away at super speed and Batman should never be able to duck any of those. shyt, Superman should be able to take a baseball and throw a fast ball at Batman from 100 miles away and kill Batman with it. If you take Superman's powers and apply real world logic and strategy on using them, he would be able to kill every single person at superspeed without anyone knowing what happened, even from great distance.

Writers have dumb Superman's powers down whenever he gets in confrontation with a human (Batman or Lex). It's stupid and a reason why I never read Superman comics (aside from Red Son) and also another reason why I appreciated The Authority because those dudes used their powers like how people would really use them in real life.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn..now the site has heeled on Marvel cartoons. The DC pandering continues more than ever. There is no denying that the X-Men TAS show and Wolverine and the X-Men were very good shows. The Hulk show? Nah..the FF show? Nah. Spider Man had some LOL moments but it was legendary for the time.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
No live action comic book TV series is fukking with the first two seasons of Heroes which is why it's hard for me to fukk with them

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Everybody involved with the idea of 12-year-old Storm banging 16-year-old Black Panther should be dragged into the street and shot. (First one to defend that shyt with "he saved her" or "they were in love" is getting e-stabbed.)